Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Alleged video of Gaga singing FAD songs on set

AURAOFSHEISSE

Featured Posts

CannaeDrive
2 hours ago, old sanuk said:

The lyric is “That’s Entertainment” as performed by Judy Garland.

Partial lyrics ”…or the scene where the villain is mean. That’s entertainment!”

Yep, it is  That's Entertainment (other forums had concured):

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maxine Puth
10 minutes ago, Meat said:

Yes, even the first movie had several musical scenes. People are just overreacting thinking it’ll be a proper musical lmao

“The first movie had several musical scenes” did it? I don’t recall him singing several songs throughout the film, but it has been a while since I watched it (in theaters). But to be fair, they are being a bit vague with this being a musical. Of corse we’ll learn more eventually, but it would be nice to know how far they’re going to take it. Are we getting like an album worth of songs, ala ASIB? Or is it really just a few sprinkled in, and we’ll get a soundtrack with a couple Gaga songs?  Music wise I’m happy either way

Noir

Not me thinking she was singing Madonna songs from the title :derpga:

Gaga2645
5 hours ago, AURAOFSHEISSE said:

It’s a musical girl:vegas:

Naur I meant I think this one is them playing the judy garland track :ladyhaha:

the first video was Gaga 10000% though

Ladle Ghoulash
32 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

Naur I meant I think this one is them playing the judy garland track :ladyhaha:

the first video was Gaga 10000% though

This is definitely Gaga singing. If you compare this clip to the tone quality, vowel shape, and vibrato she used in this performance in particular, it's pretty obvious that it's her 

Ziggy
6 hours ago, catsounds said:

why would it be that loud?

It looks like a tent not a building so that could be why

Gaga2645
10 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

This is definitely Gaga singing. If you compare this clip to the tone quality, vowel shape, and vibrato she used in this performance in particular, it's pretty obvious that it's her 

You’re right I thought this was the newer video from today with the Juday garland song, in that video I don’t think it’s her singing 

Ziggy
4 hours ago, Maxine Puth said:

“The first movie had several musical scenes” did it? I don’t recall him singing several songs throughout the film, but it has been a while since I watched it (in theaters). But to be fair, they are being a bit vague with this being a musical. Of corse we’ll learn more eventually, but it would be nice to know how far they’re going to take it. Are we getting like an album worth of songs, ala ASIB? Or is it really just a few sprinkled in, and we’ll get a soundtrack with a couple Gaga songs?  Music wise I’m happy either way

There was the train number where the finance dudes bullied him and sang the (I think?) Sondheim, then Smile obvi was a huge part of the movie. I think this will be a bit more elevated since now Arthur is thoroughly Joker and thus just fully in psychosis by now *but I still think it’s gonna be a bit more balanced. I get Dancer in the Dark with Bjork vibes in terms of how they incorporate the music but with a bit more of an American theater flair. I mean, in other musicals, you’re right, the music numbers do cut away from what’s otherwise normal reality in most cases. But here, they’re both very very far gone and sharing in the psychosis so I think the musical shifts will feel a bit more natural

6 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

I hate that audios and pictures are leaking this early omg. I wish the movie would come sooner or just let them shoot in peace pls. :air:

These leaks happens in every movie. It's no big deal

Ziggy
1 minute ago, Gaga2645 said:

You’re right I thought this was the newer video from today with the Juday garland song, in that video I don’t think it’s her singing 

Mmmm Judy had a slightly sharper almost shrill tone to her open vowels than Gaga. Gaga has a slightly darker tone naturally that gives her vowels slightly more body that I think tells me the leaked clip is her

TimotheeChalamet
10 hours ago, Maxine Puth said:

Are we getting like an album worth of songs, ala ASIB? Or is it really just a few sprinkled in, and we’ll get a soundtrack with a couple Gaga songs?  Music wise I’m happy either way

Just a few sprinkled in

Jester

I was hoping for a different type of musical :motherofpuppies: 

Dark opera vibes or something...

Oh I’m not sure about this. I don’t know if I want her singing in another movie .. she’ll get pigeonholed 

Archived