💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady Gaga x Sophie song was about being a sugar baby

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

TimotheeChalamet

I went on twitter to check that account and I saw the comments under his post... Man, this fanbase is the worst. It's not even confirmed info yet I read some of the most toxic things ever directed to both Gaga and Bloodpop, we deserve extinction 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
gaga 4foot7
On 3/30/2023 at 11:56 AM, ThisGuyTony said:

Guess we should wait for the 2030 Chromatica ACT II release.

2030? gurl, the closet ting we'll ever get to a Chromatica ACT ll is some one off released songs from BloodPop... Gaga loves to starve us :glamourpuss:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHRHRGRGRGRRRGURBHBJEORWPSOJWPJORJWOIRGWSGODEWPOHEPW09GJEDPOKSD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!0924QU8T6309RJHWWEP09UJ0PWHRGW

Ziggy

Tbh I trust gothjafar’s taste in this regard so…it sounds like we’re missing out lmao I think that chromatica had a VERY clear concept and this song wasn’t going to fit nor was SOPHIE’s sound. It’s giving Donatella but SOPHIE and that’s really not what chromatica did. Sounds like she worked with SOPHIE along with others early on when she didn’t have a clear vision for the album and as it became more refined, collabs like this just didn’t make sense…it could have been dropped later but given SOPHIE’s penchant for not releasing unfinished stuff, and then her death…I think unless it was a VERY done track that it ain’t seeing the light of day :koons:

• Like 4

Ziggy
On 3/30/2023 at 12:48 PM, Julien Lockhart said:

Sour Candy was not that deep y'all so why not ?

Cloutpop if we catch ya :messga:

Remember that he doesn't wanted Replay to be on the album so.... Not surprised at all 

I don’t think it’s depth so much as content and strategy. SC was to have a BP collab—period lmao; but then it’s also quintessential Gaga and the sound is throwback house so you can get away with the subject matter not really fitting. A SOPHIE track is a step further so I think it just wouldn’t really work sonically on the album that’s kinda all about flow

On 3/31/2023 at 12:20 AM, InTheCloset said:

I remember when stupid love leaked ‘fans’ said its her best song ever and better than bad romance. 
And then it was released amd those ‘fans’ dragged it to the pits of hell

Tbf they heard the og demo which sounds lit

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Gen Z artRAVE
On 3/30/2023 at 5:44 PM, TylerBR97 said:

Someone leak it

at this point we all have our own pick n choose unrelased lg 7 lol

This meat dress stinks <3

Gen Z artRAVE
On 3/30/2023 at 6:20 PM, thisguyN said:

I’m sure it was not good enough if she decided not to release it. 

we all spammed Blood for releasing the Hauslabs version of Babylon and the moment it was released we moved on cuz album version is better. I trust Gaga what she decides to release with, she’s no Lana in that sense :franminervini:

because gaga can't release demos or scrapped stuff, says it in her leaked contract, only finished songs can be done, that's why haus sound diff cuss they re worked it as a new song....

This meat dress stinks <3