💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

A Gaga question helped me win at trivia

sarahb

Featured Posts

sarahb

I just came back from a trivia night hosted by drag queens. My friends all nominated me as 'team captain' meaning if there needed to be a tie breaker I'd be brought up to the stage and have to answer more questions to determine a winner, which I was dreading lol. Well anyway we tied first with two other teams so they dragged my ass up on stage. The drag queen said the question was going to be about celebrity ages, and I'm like oh **** I have no idea how old celebrities are. She said "this celebrity had a birthday this week" and I was like oh my god it's gonna be about Gaga. "How old is Lady Gaga?" 

My team was basically cheering because they knew how much of a Gaga fan I was, and I was absolutely shitting myself because I honestly wasn't paying too much attention to it that day and it'd be really embarrassing if I got it wrong :toofunny: Luckily I really did remember she was 37. The other two people guessed 34 and 40. 

Then the drag queen asked me what topic my specialty is and I replied "Lady Gaga!" :ladyhaha: So she said "lets pick a sports related question then, the opposite of Lady Gaga". The question was 50/50 and I got that right so yeah, I won some drinks vouchers which I gave out to my team and a nails voucher I gave to my friend because I cannot stand anyone touching my nails :messga: Thanks for the free drink Gaga :vegas:

• sarahb changed the title to A Gaga question helped me win at trivia
Oriane

Mess, I would have said 36, I forgot she just had her birthday :ladyhaha:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Bowman

Love that for you :legend:

My dad rang me once to help him answer questions watching this TV show in the UK and the topic was Lady Gaga, some of them were tricky :stupidoreo:

lmao I found it :rip:

Spoiler

đ•Żđ•”, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

TheSine
5 hours ago, sarahb said:

I just came back from a trivia night hosted by drag queens. 

Living my dream life right now.

đŸ–€TheSineđŸ–€

TheBadRomancer

love to hear it!

i love when she comes up on game shows- very exciting to get a correct answer on jeopardy :laughga:

Archived