Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Protest at Born This Way Ball in Tacoma

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

MelbHawker

“How would you feel if your child or grandchild went to a concert where unbeknownst to you they were convinced to embrace a homos-xual or transgender lifestyle for a lifetime?â€

They have SOME nerve.. Yes idiots the Born This Way Ball sees every single person go in straight and come out gay. The f*cking stupidity of this group makes my head hurt. F*ckheads.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond Heart

totally thought when i read she was being protested that it would have been the Westboro Bapist Church :pukey:

And what a f*ckin watse of $1900 :pukey:

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Rainbowgynous

Blahblah not even gonna read all this negativity.

I stick with the fact that planes (and banners) are man made, not born...

And therefor the plane must have been high to say such a thing.

And I will defend that hypothesis with my life, as it's much cooler than the dreaded "reality" of it all.

totally thought when i read she was being protested that it would have been the Westboro Bapist Church :pukey:

And what a f*ckin watse of $1900 :pukey:

This tbh. They could have saved a baby whose parents can't afford essential medical care...

I'd like to see them defend the choice to rent a plane instead when they reach their pearly gates X-D

Being a good person >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> nitpicking and hating over an ancient book.

their banner is correct. none of us were born judgemental and flying a plane.

Their choice of words is hilariously ironic.

:rip:

Omg that makes that association mega-stans for paying 1900$ on Gaga :flutter: They're only giving Gaga promo :party:

dumb fuqs tbh

Do they know how many Government Hooker packages they could buy with 2000 dollars?

:rofl:

crazystairs827

Omg that's and my friends!!! Hahaha

Hahaha that's awesome your quote made it into the article!!!

Arturo

“I had no idea who I was,†Rivera said. “I was able to come out of the closet and rise up from the darkness. Everybody’s fighting a battle.†:worship:

I'm glad the fans there who were interviewed were so respectful. Props to them for commenting on the protesters in a calm, understanding way.

Yeah, I'm glad the fans had some very intelligent answers.

Imagine them interviewing some of Gaga's internet fanbase? :wtf:

"LOL **** THEM! They can go kill themselvezz. #Cock4Lyfe. Gay iz normal. **** straightzsz"

Batwings

There were protests when I went to the Monster Ball in Charlotte, NC. In a way, it makes me really proud. The fact that the Christian-Right feels the need to openly disparage her shows truly just how powerful her message is.

Archived