💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga songs you will never listen again?

renly0910

Featured Posts

Stefanotta

1. Hey Girl and most of Joanne (except Sinner’s Prayer, Diamond Girl, Angel Down)

2. Free Woman (that production sucks!, demo version was way better!)

3. Electric Chapel (so boring)

4. Most of The Fame (so many fillers, except: all the singles + BBB and Summerboy)

'Cause we are all our hair...
  • Sad 1

Sherry

CTC, LFS and half of Joanne :traumatica: 

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs đŸ„š

Onlygaga

Literally all of the ASIB soundtrack except for “why did you do that?”, “look what I found”, and diggin’ my grave” 

ChicaSkas
6 hours ago, PartySick said:

I can confirm this!! I played it in the car and you said "SKIP!" :grr:

Correct it makes me feel all the uncomfortable feels 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChrissyBot

Love Me Right, Free Woman (album version) I only listen to the demo, Come To Mama, Million Reasons

• Sad 1

Blackout19
22 hours ago, ELECTROHEART said:

Lately I've listened a lot to Joanne, because it brings me peace idk why, so I found that I don't hate that album as I thought, just CTM is awful and unlistenable to me tbh

That's a great song :bradley:

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

TheBadRomancer

I also don't like to count things out forever but Greatest ft. Cher is NOT it. Solo Greatest forever.

Werewolves Wanted

Probably Plastic Doll OG. Mostly because the DOC version has me in a constant chokehold 

hieronymus

I hope to god I never hear plastic doll again. also like 3/4 of joanne and chromatica, but mostly plastic doll.

it's one of the most derivative, juvenile, exasperating things I've ever heard... which is unfortunate because the message is so strong and devastating. but the lyrics and production make me want to stab myself in the ears

pink sushi

Jewels n’ Drugs :crossed: 

There are some others but this song takes the cake.

Edited by pink sushi

NCgaga

Aura, sex dreams, GUY. All three of these songs have always been so skipable and boring. 

I actually like dope. It has a good melody. I don’t like it when she sings the way she sings the chorus- it’s very grating and I don’t know why she does that. She sings like that in a few other songs too and I don’t know why she goes into that over pronuciated, too much vibrato style.  But the song itself is actually quite good.