💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Bloody Mary be performed in future concerts?

Jenina

Will Bloody Mary be on future setlists?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Will Bloody Mary be on future setlists?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Jenina

Since the success of Bloody Mary, do you think Gaga will be performing it more frequently in the future?

cool

Anderson123

She's probably going to include it next because if it's massive success. I used to think she only included songs that "fit" into the narrative of the tour but Bloody Mary and Scheisse were part of Joanne World Tour. Of course she had to balance this between the Joanne fans and the TFM/BTW fans but still, she's so random with setlists there's no way to know.

• Like 1

Lucas

On a greatest hits tour I can see it happening as it's a fan and GP favorite. For "normal" tours I think there is like 1% chance. She already performed it on 2 tours and probably would like to perform other fan favorites

The Fame

Yes. I was at the Joanne World Tour and she was already performing it there. Now it's even more popular lol

ProfessionalClown

I mean she even performed it for Joanne so I think the chances are nearly guaranteed lol

PartySick
4 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

She's probably going to include it next because if it's massive success. I used to think she only included songs that "fit" into the narrative of the tour but Bloody Mary and Scheisse were part of Joanne World Tour. Of course she had to balance this between the Joanne fans and the TFM/BTW fans but still, she's so random with setlists there's no way to know.

I mean...Bloody Mary fits lyrically 'cause of the whole "sorry, Joanne, there's a new girl in town - GAGA! GAGA! GA-A-A-AAAA! GAGA!" :laughga:

And Scheiße fits thematically 'cause the album is about Gaga and that song is personal to her as a woman.

So they're not really random imo

🖤

PartySick

I'm not so sure! She likes to dig up "hidden gem" tracks (ones that the GP aren't familiar with) like this now and I live for it.

Scheiße and Bloody Mary at the JWT

Dance in the Dark, Beautiful Dirty Rich, The Fame, and Government Hooker at Enigma

Monster at TCB

I think she'll just continue doing that tbh. I doubt Bloody Mary's streaming/viral success now will have a significant, if any, impact on future setlist decisions. If that were the case, hasn't every track on The Fame and The Fame Monster outstreamed Bloody Mary? Genuine question 'cause idk :laughga:

🖤
  • Love 1

CatelynnMarie

i can see her performing some (or all of it if it fits the concept of the show), but kind of like how she incorporated fan faves into the intros of the halftime and gagachella. either instrumentally like that, or do a mashup of some sort. maybe even a different variation. with gaga, anything is possible really 

Starmie25
25 minutes ago, PartySick said:

If that were the case, hasn't every track on The Fame and The Fame Monster outstreamed Bloody Mary? Genuine question 'cause idk :laughga:

No Way Reaction GIF