Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Little Monster snuck on Joker 2 set

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Kimmo

I love for this level of EXTRA!! 

Reminds  me when I was going crazy during a tour at Warner Bros asking the guides about Gaga being there to film something :lmao:

Hottie Detector

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pablo
25 minutes ago, sara57 said:

Am I the only one who thinks this is not funny at all? :saladga: 

Yes I wish this wasn't even reported on. It's dangerous for any of the cast and crew to have a rando sneak onto a set. 

Don't visit my profile

GagasEnigma4
5 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Yes I wish this wasn't even reported on. It's dangerous for any of the cast and crew to have a rando sneak onto a set. 

Exactly why this was reported or even made out to be “funny” makes me so angry. Get extras who wont be yelling the secret code for all to hear, or fire them. 

KillerMonster

I wish I had this level of confidence. During my meet and greet, I was to scared to touch Gaga like she was a delicate vase. :ladyhaha: 

She crossed the line though. I know Gaga took it like a champ but, nobody needs their personal space compromised.

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

GagasEnigma4
4 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Exactly why this was reported or even made out to be “funny” makes me so angry. Get extras who wont be yelling the secret code for all to hear, or fire them. 

And maybe fans shouldnt have been able to watch from across the street. They may need to section off more of a perimeter. I know its public property, but still. Sadly the bad apples ruin it for the good. This is why we can’t have nice things. To those who were able to respectfully watch, I am so happy for you! I just would rather have more measures to keep Gaga and the crew all safe from the ones who ruin it like this “Emily”. 

DoremonLove

Just like emily i would love my boob signed:udidnt: but damn im so scared of ever going even close to her let alone touch her:giveup: 

How can anoyone not love gaga

I was gonna make a joke about how they should have kept the cameras rolling and included it in the movie ... but I've decided not to ... in view of the fact that this person laid hands on Gaga and that wouldn't have been funny for her.

As someone else has already pointed out, Gaga is a person and she deserves a lot better than to be treated like that.

GagasEnigma4
5 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

Just like emily i would love my boob signed:udidnt: but damn im so scared of ever going even close to her let alone touch her:giveup: 

Exactly. Thats a line you dont cross. She was working, not at a boob sign meet and greet. How scary that must have been for her.

GagasEnigma4

This is why she doesnt feel safe going out in public. And prob why she will never pull fans on stage again bc you never know. I hope I am wrong, but these stalker like fanatics dont make a good case for ever doing that at a concert again...:shrug:

Sarah H
52 minutes ago, sara57 said:

Am I the only one who thinks this is not funny at all? :saladga: 

Nope. It's overstepping boundaries. Not cool. Plus the security needs to be better, that could be dangerous. 

Cello

Considering what Gaga has said in the past about being touched by strangers and sometimes associating those signals with her history of assault, this rubs me the wrong way :alsemanche: Sorry if that makes me a killjoy

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

holy scheisse

They really were thinking that if they got to Gaga she’d be happy enough to see them that she’d be willing to write on their boob rather than feeling horrified/annoyed/uncomfortable ? Delusional really luv, literally 

SlaeUrAnus

I know we should be taking stuff like this seriously, but the sneaking back in with “a wig and sunglasses” is SENDING me. 

In my messy era.

Archived