funny

Madonna fans mad Kylie attended Gaga’s bday

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Maxine Puth
28 minutes ago, goods said:

ad201131863los-angeles-ca-e1459152576720

They'd have been too powerful I fear. White excellence

This reminded me of when I was like 16 sitting in the dentist chair hearing dentists go on about whether or not Nick Jonas was white, the final consensus was the he wasn’t because he was Jewish. He’s not even Jewish lol. 

Omar Vela
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

Idk about the clout chasing thing but Madge is an unkind person :anveeroy:

MJ called her a witch, Gaga called her a c*nt, the stories of her being an absolute nightmare of a person :messga:

Cher and Patti Lupone didn't have anything good to say about her personality too
So yeah...

Still the best thing about that night was Lorde x Nick... I wish I was Lorde god damn

PartySick
6 hours ago, Art Deco said:

There are stories of her being an amazing person too. There are numerous charities she does. There are numerous occasions of her touching people's lives. Can't believe a moderator saying these kind of things 🤢🤮

Definitely respect her activism and icon status as an artist! She's done a lot of great things!

But she's still a nasty person with a horrible ego that likes to abuse and take the piss out of others for no reason. Glad Gaga buried the hatchet with her ('cause Gaga's a better person than Madge will ever be) but between the hateful and petty way she acted towards her and the borderline criminal way she acted towards MJ, she can rot imo :anveeroy:

And a mod star doesn't stop me from having an opinion just like an icon status doesn't stop Madonna from being unlikable :anveeroy:

🖤

PartySick
5 hours ago, Omar Vela said:

Cher and Patti Lupone didn't have anything good to say about her personality too
So yeah...

Still the best thing about that night was Lorde x Nick... I wish I was Lorde god damn

Cher vs Madonna is iconic. The MDNA tweet alone 🤌

Janet hates Madonna as well. At some point you have to admit that she's the problem :laughga:

Thus concludes my annual dose of Madonna hate. See you next year, Madonsters!!

🖤

Kimmo
6 hours ago, Art Deco said:

There are stories of her being an amazing person too. There are numerous charities she does. There are numerous occasions of her touching people's lives. Can't believe a moderator saying these kind of things 🤢🤮

30 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Definitely respect her activism and icon status as an artist! She's done a lot of great things!

But she's still a nasty person with a horrible ego that likes to abuse and take the piss out of others for no reason. Glad Gaga buried the hatchet with her ('cause Gaga's a better person than Madge will ever be) but between the hateful and petty way she acted towards her and the borderline criminal way she acted towards MJ, she can rot imo :anveeroy:

And a mod star doesn't stop me from having an opinion just like an icon status doesn't stop Madonna from being unlikable :anveeroy:

I think @PartySick is just noticing how her activism is always overshadowed by her diva attitude, expecting everyone to kneel to you, while expecting for others to have a performance with you after you dragged them is just not it… 

It doesn’t take a Moderator to notice that, even Gaga said how she will go on and talk crap but won’t say to them personally… but that’s feud from the past..

The part I found funny is Kylie denying to perform with her even though she was there as well, but turns around and takes a “plane to another continent” :lmao:

Hottie Detector

PartySick
Just now, Kimmo said:

I think @PartySick is just noticing how her activism is always overshadowed by her diva attitude, expecting everyone to kneel to you, while expecting for others to have a performance with you after you dragged them is just not it… 

It doesn’t take a Moderator to notice that, even Gaga said how she will go on and talk crap but won’t say to them personally… but that’s feud from the past..

The part I found funny is Kylie denying to perform with her even though she was there as well, but turns around and takes a “plane to another continent” :lmao:

She literally had a dancer kiss her feet like... :messga:

I don't think her horrid personality overshadows her activism, they can coexist, along with her artistic influence, but it just paints her as a "bad person doing good/interesting things" to me.

But! I could look past that if she didn't wound Gaga like she did and sexually harass/assault MJ. Those two things make me see her as gross :vegas:

Kylie made the right choice :vegas:

🖤

marrytheminogue

TBH can you blame Kylie for not wanting to be spanked and publicly embarrassed by Madonna on stage but wanting to attend an A-list party? 😭 It’s cute she did a cover of CGYOOMH but it’s not like they would have done a duet or summat. Pretty sure some of the celeb guests that came on stage for the RH tour was unaware what was happening and disliked what Madonna made them do.

Surprised Madonna never got an invite to Gaga’s party though lol

Future Lovers
On 3/29/2023 at 12:26 PM, Kimmo said:

I can’t find anything about it, Is this true? :lmao:

I want to be that extra and be able to travel to another continent just for a bday :ororomunroe:

Maybe a handful were pressed but no, the fanbase as a whole did not care. I was deep in Madonna stan world at the time, on her fan forum and all, and there was next to nobody upset that Kylie was at the party. They were bummed that she didn’t make it to the show because she’s talked about wanting to do something with Madonna a lot but most M stans chalked it up to it just wasn’t able to happen for those shows. 

Future Lovers
36 minutes ago, marrytheminogue said:

Pretty sure some of the celeb guests that came on stage for the RH tour was unaware what was happening and disliked what Madonna made them do.

They were told when they were selected to be the Unapologetic Bitch what would happen. They were pulled aside two songs before and given instructions. Now whether or not it all registered as I’d imagine it was surprising in the moment to be selected may be another story, but they WERE told as confirmed by the fans who gott to be the bitch. 

They all did not have to do it if they didn’t want to do it, and all celebrities who did it spoke nothing but positive things about the experience afterward. 

Y'all weird for bringing this old news up and sparking debates again like we're 12 :rip:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived