💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Oliver Heldens & Kylie Minogue - 10 out of 10

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Dr Fudge

Ms. Minogue is back at it again delivering gay bops :giveup:

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

River

Sounds like a Golden and Disco mash up :ororomunroe:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

danbekim

Gotta love some Kylie! I love thissss

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

Bowman

Didn't expect to see a collab with these two! Sounds like a bop :lolly:

đ•Żđ•”, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

marrytheminogue

Excited to hear this - absolutely adore Kylie! Not expecting much as this ain’t the lead for her upcoming album but will definitely be a nice appetiser I’m sure. Hope it’s a 10/10 hit for her

Dogecoin 126Bpm GIF

• marrytheminogue changed the title to New Snippet: Kylie Minogue x Oliver Heldens ‘10 out of 10’
Blake
10 hours ago, marrytheminogue said:

Excited to hear this - absolutely adore Kylie! Not expecting much as this ain’t the lead for her upcoming album but will definitely be a nice appetiser I’m sure. Hope it’s a 10/10 hit for her

Dogecoin 126Bpm GIF

It is part of the era. It's the official 'intro' to it, however not the lead single. 

As for the track, all I'm gonna say is that you aren't ready. My queen SLAYS the song. :whitney:

marrytheminogue
2 hours ago, Blake said:

It is part of the era. It's the official 'intro' to it, however not the lead single. 

As for the track, all I'm gonna say is that you aren't ready. My queen SLAYS the song. :whitney:

Oh yeah I know - my guess is that it’ll be on the deluxe or summat. But that’s really exciting to hear!

Apparently some of the tracks on the album are similar to ‘10 out of 10’ so I’m perched for this new era to BEGIN and for me to shake my gay ass to these bops :stupidoreo:

dimitristhe

I’m always excited for a new Kylie era. This woman delivers with every release. Even KMO was a fabulous era. I will be streaming.

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright

Archived