Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Neroneau
1 hour ago, LaLuna said:

I have to say, this thread is very educational :billie:

True ! Sometimes a celeb has to climb cringe mountain to make us comfy to talk about some things 

16 hours ago, Mikah said:

I don’t think it’s recommended to take fiber supplements with prescriptions, you should take them 1-2 hours apart. 

WHAT - where is this coming from, what's the implication? I don't think fiber works straight away and also doesnt it attach to food. Why would there be a connection here

3 minutes ago, Tobcho said:

WHAT - where is this coming from, what's the implication? I don't think fiber works straight away and also doesnt it attach to food. Why would there be a connection here

Taking fiber supplements with medicine can affect the absorption of it. There’s a warning label on fiber supplements. 

Economy
18 hours ago, Emvee said:

For hair loss? Does that actually work? 

Good thing I’ll never go bald and I’m hairless in all the right places :chica:

It's well known that it works in preventing hairloss however in terms of reversing hairloss that has already occured that results tend to be more hit and miss and limited.

Also depends how advanced and how long u have had the hair loss...

Some hairs become miniaturized, transform into vellus hairs and spend a much higher percentage of their time in the dormant phase. Those hairs are still alive even tho often u won't see them. But finisteride by lowering DHT which attacks the hair follicles can allow the hair to regenerate and over time come back

Once a hair follicle dies completely, it cannot regenerate and finisteride will not help with that. So a bald spot that has gone bald a long time ago probably will not come back with finisteride.

Dennis
19 hours ago, Noir said:

asking the bottoms here, has anyone ever tried these? Do they work lol

what do they even do am I missing out on smth important :franminervini: 

edit: nvm I googled it wow I didn't know about this, could be better than the other options.

Archived