💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Joe talking about his sobriety on Fox News

Nite

Featured Posts

KillerMonster

I am proud of him. Getting rid of addictions is super hard. 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.
  • Like 10

Modern Ecstasy2

Going sober is not easy, I’ll give him that at least.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

lasagna

cant believe we're in a reality where hes being interviewed by tucker carlson and using gagas image to turn himself into a right wing mouth piece on her birthday

im glad hes healthy given how much gaga loves him

Edited by lasagna
human turd
  • Like 29
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 4

LilyLark

The fact that he was doing this right before her birthday is....very telling. I'm sure she loves him, but considering how Fox News and Trump have attacked her numerous times this is a choice. I suspect their relationship is difficult, although it's not our business. I bet her PR team hates him, though, because 'Tucker Carlson' and 'Gaga' in headlines/tweets is not something any celebrity wants...even if the headline also includes 'Gaga's dad'.

That said, good for him for being sober.

Edited by LilyLark
  • Like 21
  • Thanks 1

JazzGa
9 minutes ago, lasagna said:

cant believe we're in a reality where hes being interviewed by tucker carlson and using gagas image to turn himself into a right wing mouth piece on her birthday

im glad hes healthy given how much gaga loves him

Right? We're all here to stan Miss "Life of Solitude" and all we get is her dad standing on her shoulders (while she's deep sea-fishing) and yelling right-wing talking points :smh:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷
  • Like 3

LilyLark
4 minutes ago, JazzGa said:

Right? We're all here to stan Miss "Life of Solitude" and all we get is her dad standing on her shoulders (while she's deep sea-fishing) and yelling right-wing talking points :smh:

It's absolutely, 100% not her fault, but I wonder if she'll eventually address it instead of ignoring it. No one believes she's a Republican, but the headlines using her name have to be annoying. Then again, this isn't really a general public thing and all of her fans know she's not that way....and I wonder if she addresses it if Joe would get even worse.

Edited by LilyLark
  • Like 1

JohnnyVersace

Congrats to him but this is gross tbh. Especially on her birthday.

Earlier in her career, she was so devoted to him - writing Speechless, the "Dad" tattoo interlude at TMB, the entirety of Joanne, etc. - and this is such a betrayal imo. Fox is literally the monolith of hate Gaga has fought against her entire career, and truly is the antithesis of her message.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 9

Economy
27 minutes ago, Nemo said:

Now he just needs to kick the Fox habit

The only benefit here is at least it helps Gaga by giving her indirect exposure to the right wingers without going there herself and getting backlash.

I still stand her success too hard :enigma:

• Like 1

Economy
1 minute ago, bionic said:

Congrats

Any attempt to legitimize FOX 'News' is disgusting

That being said, American "news" outlets to me aren't news. They are more like political debate panels focusing and dissecting the same 2-3 issues (usually political in nature) all day

I don't call that news.

• Like 2