Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Joe talking about his sobriety on Fox News

Nite

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, faysalaaa1 said:

What I mentioned is public knowledge that most Americans today accept, so I didnt think I would have to give specific examples.

All media in America is funded by the military industrial complex, big pharma, big banks, corporations, and billionaires. The media will make excuses all day for their crimes against the American people and will promote their lies.

The biggest example is the media propaganda to promote the Iraq war. And when journalists like Chelsea Manning expose these wars, they are attacked by the media. Chelsea has been tortured in isolation for years with nobody defending her. Then Nancy Pelosi was exposed for trying to hide evidence of Bush illegal torture on civilians, yet the media wont hold her accountable.

Im sure you know about how the media cover up the American health care crimes, corporation crimes, and banks stealing the American peoples money.

I'm not American and I don't know if anything you say is proven fact or just your opinion, but Bush was elected and so was Pelosi. You presumably didn't or wouldn't vote for either of them. As it stands you have the opportunity to vote for the candidates of your choice and your vote does count. Maga only want to count the votes that are cast for their guys. Carlson is helping them. 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lasagna
20 hours ago, Bowman said:

Yeah i understand what you’re saying here about his bad political choices and it’s a real shame. I’m sure we can all agree here that we dislike that fact he supports these types of people, but to dislike him personally? no, he hasn’t hurt anyone (unless you can think of a valid reason). I remember me and others bumped into him at ArtRave and he was very kind towards us despite our small interaction 

unfortunately by supporting these politicians he has hurt people. by voting for and supporting these people he is actively hurting minorities by empowering those that criminalize lgbtq+ existence, ban abortions, reinstate child labour, kill black people, shoot up gay bars, etc. i know that seems over dramatic but all those things are the direct result of these politicians being in power. 

20 hours ago, Bowman said:

And let’s face it, i’m pretty sure he does not support and agree with criminalising drag, trans and gay rights especially after bringing up his own gay icon daughter, their are probably certain things that are important to him and that’s fine 

im obviously not saying joe personally did any of these things himself but these things literally only happen because these politicians are in power and when others have attitudes like "im sure he doesnt actually support the criminalization of transgender people" or "lets kill them with kindness." killing someone with kindness doesnt work when the other party is actually killing us lol

human turd

faysalaaa1
On 3/29/2023 at 6:50 AM, MOT said:

I'm not American and I don't know if anything you say is proven fact or just your opinion, but Bush was elected and so was Pelosi. You presumably didn't or wouldn't vote for either of them. As it stands you have the opportunity to vote for the candidates of your choice and your vote does count. Maga only want to count the votes that are cast for their guys. Carlson is helping them. 

When people here say Fox is the enemy of the people because they ententionally promote lies, I proved that other mainstream media also promote lies against the American people. I wasnt giving my personal opinion, everything I mentioned is proven today.

And by the way, Bush actually stole the vote from Gore, he wasnt the real winner. And when Trump won over Hilary, the media also said hes not the real winner, and blamed Russia.

ALGAYDO
On 3/29/2023 at 1:32 PM, ChavaWM said:

Am I missing something? Why is he being interviewed often?

They want him for clicks. That’s why he’s referred to as “lady Gaga’s father” more than his actual name. 

27 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

When people here say Fox is the enemy of the people because they ententionally promote lies, I proved that other mainstream media also promote lies against the American people. I wasnt giving my personal opinion, everything I mentioned is proven today.

And by the way, Bush actually stole the vote from Gore, he wasnt the real winner. And when Trump won over Hilary, the media also said hes not the real winner, and blamed Russia.

Bush was the real winner, because the courts said he was. Gore accepted that. Clinton conceded defeat to Trump as soon as the votes were counted.

Monstermilo

cant look at him the same way after i found out hes a republican 

you wife and daughter are literally the epitome of social justice queens, and you subscribe to the antithesis of their life's work *barf*

gaga 4foot7

I'm sorry, this is such a serious thread, but he looks like Waldo (from Where's Waldo).

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHRHRGRGRGRRRGURBHBJEORWPSOJWPJORJWOIRGWSGODEWPOHEPW09GJEDPOKSD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!0924QU8T6309RJHWWEP09UJ0PWHRGW

Archived