💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Joe talking about his sobriety on Fox News

Nite

Featured Posts

faysalaaa1
6 hours ago, MOT said:

Yes. This is the bottom line for me. I've always liked Joe as a person. I liked him in 5'2", and he did a BBC radio interview with Gaga around the time of Joanne where I found him likeable, and I like him because no Joe no Gaga .... but Tucker Carlson ??? Now ??? Over the last month or so, it has become clear that Carlson is more than just a host on a tv channel that most peoole on here wouldn't like. He is an enemy of the state. He should be in jail, and I hope he finds his way there before the Maga nightmare plays itself out.

What about TV hosts that lie about wars and crimes against the American people? or lying on behalf of banks and big pharma crimes against sick American people? or lying about American journalists being jailed without a trial? Are these TV hosts also the enemy of the state that deserve to go to jail?

Edited by faysalaaa1
  • Love 1

Ladle Ghoulash
4 hours ago, Bowman said:

Yeah i understand what you’re saying here about his bad political choices and it’s a real shame. I’m sure we can all agree here that we dislike that fact he supports these types of people, but to dislike him personally? no, he hasn’t hurt anyone (unless you can think of a valid reason). I remember me and others bumped into him at ArtRave and he was very kind towards us despite our small interaction 

We are all people with different beliefs. You can dislike/hate a person’s beliefs / religion and opinions, but trying to see the best in someone and be kind to them as much as you can makes life a better place for everyone unless they have gone out their way to physically hurt you or have done / said bad things. We need to try to get along and realise individuals will be different

And let’s face it, i’m pretty sure he does not support and agree with criminalising drag, trans and gay rights especially after bringing up his own gay icon daughter, their are probably certain things that are important to him and that’s fine 

Edit: After giving this another thought I do think Joe should of thought more about everything especially after Trump dragging Gaga, that was very stupid of him, but i still dont think we should throw hate at Joe all the time though, lets just hope he changes his views one day 

It's more than just dragging Gaga, tho. Tucker Carlson is vehemently anti-LGBTQ+. He implied that the Club Q shooting in Colorado was justified because they hosted a drag queen story hour. He has said that the right *needs* to go full fascist to counteract the influence of the left. He implicitly called kids attending drag queen story hours "just another day in Weimar," implying that the rise of a modern Nazi regime to counteract the "degeneracy" of modern liberalism would be justified. Dude is more than just some guy on TV people don't like, he's an active threat to the LGBTQ+ community and American democracy more broadly. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ladle Ghoulash
2 hours ago, faysalaaa1 said:

What about TV hosts that lie about wars and crimes against the American people? or lying on behalf of banks and big pharma crimes against sick American people? or lying about American journalists being jailed without a trial? Are these TV hosts also the enemy of the state that deserve to go to jail?

He literally advocates for violence against queer people and advocates for fascism. He hires white nationalists to write for his show. This isn't a "both sides" thing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Ladle Ghoulash

Some of y'all are so desperate to defend Joe (and Gaga by proxy) that you're bending over backwards to justify him legitimizing a literal fascist. Joe is *choosing* the limelight here, thus it's completely fair to criticize his actions. 

Edited by deactivated001
  • Thanks 3

badfaith
36 minutes ago, Alfonso said:

Good for him... no hate, but why is he in the news so much? like what's the relevance?

This! Good for him but why is he there? This is like what, his 3rd? 4th? time here? I don't have to give this man respect just because he's Gaga's dad lmao. All the people here defending him for being on this disgusting news channel tells me all I know about him and what he wants to present as regardless of him being Gaga's dad.

• Thanks 3

sillynate

He’s had a few Fox News appearances lately and I don’t like those BUT I’m very happy and proud of his sobriety :heart: 

• Like 2

LilyLark
3 hours ago, deactivated001 said:

Some of y'all are so desperate to defend Joe (and Gaga by proxy) that you're bending over backwards to justify him legitimizing a literal fascist. Joe is *choosing* the limelight here, thus it's completely fair to criticize his actions. 

I was going to say Joe's actions (and I agree, Tucker is horrific) isn't Gaga's fault, so there's no reason to ride for him. She's not pushing his restaurants on social media anymore, either, and hasn't done it for years (which is the only way I would say any criticism is understandable). I suspect she's financially cut him off, hence the b*tching about financing and COVID.

A lot of people-including celebrities-have problematic parents. You can love your mother or father even if you strongly disagree with them....you can love someone even if you dislike them in that type of scenario.

Even Angelina makes up with Jon Voight every once in a while, though I think the latest estrangement has lasted for a few years at this point. No one rational expects people to cut off their parents, unless said parent is like...a literal pedophile, a literal member of the KKK, or abuses their spouse (or one's own partner)/child. One's mother (or father) isn't the same as a problematic uncle, aunt, or cousin. And even then, some people still love (and keep in contact) with a formerly abusive parent.

And this applies to us normal people too lol, not celebrities.

Edited by LilyLark
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Helxig

Good on him! That's not an easy task and it's great that he's recognised that he needs to make a change

But also.. at this point they should give him a permanent chair on Fox News :bear:

Edited by Helxig
I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.
  • LMAO 1

Bowman
6 hours ago, deactivated001 said:

It's more than just dragging Gaga, tho. Tucker Carlson is vehemently anti-LGBTQ+. He implied that the Club Q shooting in Colorado was justified because they hosted a drag queen story hour. He has said that the right *needs* to go full fascist to counteract the influence of the left. He implicitly called kids attending drag queen story hours "just another day in Weimar," implying that the rise of a modern Nazi regime to counteract the "degeneracy" of modern liberalism would be justified. Dude is more than just some guy on TV people don't like, he's an active threat to the LGBTQ+ community and American democracy more broadly. 

Oh jesus, mess. thanks for telling me this, I’m from the UK and i didn’t really know anything about this this Tucker person, he sounds awful. I can understand why people now people have certain feelings towards Joe, he should really know better. 

đ•Żđ•”, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

9 hours ago, faysalaaa1 said:

I don't know what you're talking about. I mean that literally. You haven't given any specifics.

I wasn't specific about Carlson either, so here goes. The Maga movement is a serious threat to the US. They are not prepared to accept electoral defeat. Carlson is helping that movement. Evidence has emerged from the Dominion lawsuit that he knew that the 2020 election wasn't stolen, but he continued to push the line that it was, and Jan 6 ensued. He also recently used the CCTV footage given to him by Kevin McCarthy to try to portray Jan 6 as a peaceful day.

Edited by MOT

faysalaaa1

1 hour ago, MOT said:

I don't know what you're talking about. I mean that literally. You haven't given any specifics.

I wasn't specific about Carlson either, so here goes. The Maga movement is a serious threat to the US. They are not prepared to accept electoral defeat. Carlson is helping that movement. Evidence has emerged from the Dominion lawsuit that he knew that the 2020 election wasn't stolen, but he continued to push the line that it was, and Jan 6 ensued. He also recently used the CCTV footage given to him by Kevin McCarthy to try to portray Jan 6 as a peaceful day.

What I mentioned is public knowledge that most Americans today accept, so I didnt think I would have to give specific examples.

All media in America is funded by the military industrial complex, big pharma, big banks, corporations, and billionaires. The media will make excuses all day for their crimes against the American people and will promote their lies.

The biggest example is the media propaganda to promote the Iraq war. And when journalists like Chelsea Manning expose these wars, they are attacked by the media. Chelsea has been tortured in isolation for years with nobody defending her. Then Nancy Pelosi was exposed for trying to hide evidence of Bush illegal torture on civilians, yet the media wont hold her accountable.

Im sure you know about how the media cover up the American health care crimes, corporation crimes, and banks stealing the American peoples money.

Edited by faysalaaa1

faysalaaa1
8 hours ago, deactivated001 said:

He literally advocates for violence against queer people and advocates for fascism. He hires white nationalists to write for his show. This isn't a "both sides" thing. 

And the examples I gave also advocates for violence against Muslims. They are also paid by the military industrial complex to cover up their crimes.

Talking about which side is worse means you are playing into their games. They want you to politicise these crimes.

Edited by faysalaaa1

NATAH

i will never forgive him for endorsing trump or whatever right after trump blasted his own daughter like that's just muggy behaviour to me and if that were my father...

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2