other

Joe talking about his sobriety on Fox News

Nite

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy

Whatching video now. His surgery was way longer than 3 years ago and he's saying he quit after the surgery...

:oprah:

Benji
1 minute ago, Economy said:

Whatching video now. His surgery was way longer than 3 years ago and he's saying he quit after the surgery...

:oprah:

We know he had one surgery in 2009, he may have had another.  Especially if he wasn’t healthy after that first :triggered:

Economy
Just now, Benji said:

We know he had one surgery in 2009, he may have had another.  Especially if he wasn’t healthy after that first :triggered:

That's true... It could have been another one. 

Dr Fudge

I know this is controversial and believe me, I’m as liberal as they come, but I think the silver-lining to Joe becoming this recurring guest on Fox News is that MAYBE it provides hope that this political divide in the US can be lessened in some sort of capacity through his affiliation with Gaga. 

agreed that it’s a choice to do it on her bday tho

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

faysalaaa1
1 hour ago, Dr Fudge said:

I know this is controversial and believe me, I’m as liberal as they come, but I think the silver-lining to Joe becoming this recurring guest on Fox News is that MAYBE it provides hope that this political divide in the US can be lessened in some sort of capacity through his affiliation with Gaga. 

agreed that it’s a choice to do it on her bday tho

But do people actually think a celebrities dad can decide when Tucker Carson and Fox News interview him?

And why would Gaga even be bothered that her father is talking about his sobriety on Fox?

I doubt her father wants to hurt Gaga intentionally

Borisapillar
3 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

But do people actually think a celebrities dad can decide when Tucker Carson and Fox News interview him?

And why would Gaga even be bothered that her father is talking about his sobriety on Fox?

I doubt her father wants to hurt Gaga intentionally

Do you know anything about Carlson?? Like literally even one thing.

Robo Ga

Giving TUCKER CARLSON any time of day is morally reprehensible and I am surprised any of you are even entertaining this. It's embarrassing and shows a complete lack of judgement. This man has changed for the worst over the past few years and I am not afraid to say it. This is ignorant, callous, desperate behaviour. 

🤖⚡️

faysalaaa1
1 hour ago, Borisapillar said:

Do you know anything about Carlson?? Like literally even one thing.

Regardless of what we think of Tucker, hes a top mainstream news anchor with the biggest watched show in America. If someone I know went on his show to talk about SOBRIETY, I wouldnt be upset.

Borisapillar
10 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Regardless of what we think of Tucker, hes a top mainstream news anchor with the biggest watched show in America. If someone I know went on his show to talk about SOBRIETY, I wouldnt be upset.

So yeah you know nothing about him lol

old sanuk

I don’t think that Gaga’s family relationships are any of our business, as they cannot escape from the side glow of her large spotlight while trying to live their own lives. I also think it most unkind to Gaga diss her Dad, or any of her family. Family is sacrosanct. I watched the interview clip and her Dad never mentioned Gaga, but only spoke of his cold turkey sobriety anniversary and non-alcoholic cocktail theme nights at his restaurant, so congratulations to him. Fox News is not my scene, so I only know of his interview from this hysterical thread.

If a news outlet invited me on to discuss my accomplishment I’d probably do it, and if a famous relative had a same day birthday, so be it, I’d attend to that, too. I don’t care for politics, but follow my own mind.

46 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

Giving TUCKER CARLSON any time of day is morally reprehensible and I am surprised any of you are even entertaining this. It's embarrassing and shows a complete lack of judgement. This man has changed for the worst over the past few years and I am not afraid to say it. This is ignorant, callous, desperate behaviour. 

Yes. This is the bottom line for me. I've always liked Joe as a person. I liked him in 5'2", and he did a BBC radio interview with Gaga around the time of Joanne where I found him likeable, and I like him because no Joe no Gaga .... but Tucker Carlson ??? Now ??? Over the last month or so, it has become clear that Carlson is more than just a host on a tv channel that most peoole on here wouldn't like. He is an enemy of the state. He should be in jail, and I hope he finds his way there before the Maga nightmare plays itself out.

Archived