šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bad Bunny for Time

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Ā 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

bionic

i lost interest when he started fraternizing with the kardashians

buy bionic

Kimmo

Im always rooting for himā€¦ but this time,Ā He thought he ateā€¦ Iā€™m not saying I hate it but he Obviously dresses that way for magazine covers and red carpets to create buzz, but not in his daily lifeā€¦ is not looking authentic anymore, enoughĀ :saladga:

Ā 

Hottie Detector

MaybeKermit
21 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Im always rooting for himā€¦ but this time,Ā He thought he ateā€¦ Iā€™m not saying I hate it but he Obviously dresses that way for magazine covers and red carpets to create buzz, but not in his daily lifeā€¦ is not looking authentic anymore, enoughĀ :saladga:

Ā 

Ugh tbh they need to stop putting women clothes on men and think itā€™s the most avant guard never seen before edgy thing ever

we BEEN bored since the first skirt Harry Styles wore

next

Meat
5 minutes ago, MaybeKermit said:

Ugh tbh they need to stop putting women clothes on men and think itā€™s the most avant guard never seen before edgy thing ever

we BEEN bored since the first skirt Harry Styles wore

next

Clothing doesnā€™t have a gender.Ā 

alsemanche
27 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Ā 

ok but no one dresses like that on the daily :air: not even gaga who has so many outlandish outfits. These are editorial shoots and SOOO many high fashion looks are made for this kind of things (magazine shoots, red carpets, high profile events, sometimes for liveĀ shows,Ā etc.). It's wild to except people to wear this kind of clothing on the daily :rip:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Guillaume Hamon
54 minutes ago, bionic said:

i lost interest when he started fraternizing with the kardashians

The ultimate sin. ;)

Kimmo
20 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

ok but no one dresses like that on the daily :air: not even gaga who has so many outlandish outfits. These are editorial shoots and SOOO many high fashion looks are made for this kind of things (magazine shoots, red carpets, high profile events, sometimes for liveĀ shows,Ā etc.). It's wild to except people to wear this kind of clothing on the daily :rip:

Girl Iā€™m talking about him dressing in a feminine wayā€¦ and yes Gaga does dress like that to walk around, go see her during the ARTPOP eraā€¦as well as Sam Smithā€¦Ā but go ahead disagree on everything I say which is the only time you decide to quote me

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d75ddad800d9930d9addbe427d246edb3acf25d941&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Hottie Detector

alsemanche
3 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Girl Iā€™m talking about him dressing in a feminine wayā€¦ and yes Gaga does dress like that to walk around, go see her during the ARTPOP eraā€¦as well as Sam Smithā€¦Ā but go ahead disagree on everything I say which is the only time you decide to quote me

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d75ddad800d9930d9addbe427d246edb3acf25d941&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

why did you take this so personally lmao. i was discussing things with you but since you think i have some kind of personalĀ vendetta against you i won't even bother tbh. have a good day!

Soft, soothing, and succulent

hieronymus
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

Ā 

yes, because lady gaga wears gowns, spikes, and latex in her daily life, right?

Kimmo
8 minutes ago, Hold My Ham said:

Yes, and high heels to go hikingĀ :vegas:

lady-gaga3-2000-9f8d5e0145054b248d3665c618208a11.jpg

Hottie Detector

Juanlittlem
11 minutes ago, Hold My Ham said:

You really set yourself up with this one, didn't you :ladyhaha:Ā 

lady-gaga-dressed-as-a-princess-13472688

ladygagaspikes.jpg

Lady-Gaga-leaving-Pump-restaurant.jpg

I guess what Kimmo is trying to say is his looksĀ for photoshoots don't match his music videos nor performances, nor tour, nor daily life.Ā 

Locked in a basement again?! / I ā¤ļø Teletubby.

Argentum

are the photos blurry -- I cant make out the details lol?

are my eyes messed up from the poppers?

"Ī”ĪµĪ½ ĪµĪÆĻƒĪ±Ī¹ Ī±Ī³Ī¬Ļ€Ī·. Ī”ĪµĪ½ ĪµĪÆĻƒĪ±Ī¹ Ī±Ī³Ī¬Ļ€Ī·. Ī•ĪÆĻƒĪ±Ī¹ ĪæĻ†ĪøĪ±Ī»Ī¼Ī±Ļ€Ī¬Ļ„Ī·. Ī— Ļ„Ī­Ī»ĪµĪ¹Ī± ĪæĻ†ĪøĪ±Ī»Ī¼Ī±Ļ€Ī¬Ļ„Ī·" - Ī›Ī±ĪÆĪ“Ī· Ī“ĪŗĪ¬Ī³ĪŗĪ±, 2016

Archived