💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Zara Larsson on the cover of Vogue

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

FsUP0XbX0Ac7o8_?format=jpg&name=largeZara_Larsson_a18af2985d.jpgFsUQglzWAAQul8J?format=jpg&name=largeFsURA0EWcAckFms?format=jpg&name=largeFsUXzjxWAAET-wg?format=jpg&name=largeFsUXzjrXoAIxq2O?format=jpg&name=largeFsUVD78X0AANYgf?format=jpg&name=largeFsUZf2HaMAAN5jU?format=jpg&name=largeFsUZoysXoAIvywC?format=png&name=900x900FsUbbfoXgAIkKEN?format=jpg&name=largeFsUSqBfacAAeeSK?format=jpg&name=4096x409FsUbbflWcAM3VGw?format=jpg&name=largeFsUZf2FaIAE29JM?format=jpg&name=largeFsUcdb4XoAA-C-k?format=jpg&name=large

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

badfaith
15 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

FsUP0XbX0Ac7o8_?format=jpg&name=largeZara_Larsson_a18af2985d.jpgFsUQglzWAAQul8J?format=jpg&name=largeFsURA0EWcAckFms?format=jpg&name=largeFsUXzjxWAAET-wg?format=jpg&name=largeFsUXzjrXoAIxq2O?format=jpg&name=largeFsUVD78X0AANYgf?format=jpg&name=largeFsUZf2HaMAAN5jU?format=jpg&name=largeFsUZoysXoAIvywC?format=png&name=900x900FsUbbfoXgAIkKEN?format=jpg&name=largeFsUSqBfacAAeeSK?format=jpg&name=4096x409FsUbbflWcAM3VGw?format=jpg&name=largeFsUZf2FaIAE29JM?format=jpg&name=largeFsUcdb4XoAA-C-k?format=jpg&name=large

This is my first time seeing her face :franminervini: even though I've seen her name many times before

LaFama

Oooh, it's lowkey giving Madonna - Bedtime Story (Live at the 1995 Brit Awards). A serve, she looks amazing.

Its not a fedora u f*ck

asfittingasmcqueen

such a great photoshoot. A shame they picked the most boring picture as the cover. The ones in the green and brown dresses are absolutely beautiful 

Economy
10 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Vogue Scandinavia*** :ohwell:

I thought it was a low-key dark joke because she's so pale then I saw it actually is vogue Scandinavia :air:

franminervini

I had the pleasure to meet her on one of my flights. She is stunning! I love the photoshoot :lana:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

Bowman

I like it, it's very unusual but I think that's a good thing :queenga:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Archived