Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

ChatGPT tries to predict LG7 release date

FATCAT

When do you think we might get LG7?  

209 members have voted

1. 1. When do you think we might get LG7?

• May
    • June
    • July
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • 2024 or later

Featured Posts

FATCAT

So I got bored messing around with chapGPT and asked it to predict Gaga's next album release date. Quite a few prompts went into generating this output, but here's the exhaustive list of when it thinks Gaga will release LG7! This was purely based on dates, so it doesn't take the pandemic or Joker into account, but if it's in 2023 this looks pretty exhaustive!

• May 5, 2023
  • May 12, 2023
  • May 19, 2023
  • June 2, 2023
  • June 9, 2023
  • June 16, 2023
  • June 23, 2023
  • June 30, 2023
  • July 7, 2023
  • July 14, 2023
  • July 21, 2023
  • July 28, 2023
  • August 4, 2023
  • August 11, 2023
  • August 18, 2023 - If I had to guess, it'd be here :sis:
  • August 25, 2023
  • September 8, 2023
  • September 15, 2023
  • September 22, 2023
  • September 29, 2023
  • October 6, 2023
  • October 13, 2023
  • October 20, 2023
  • October 27, 2023
  • November 3, 2023
  • November 10, 2023
  • November 17, 2023

• "The Fame" (2008) to "The Fame Monster" (2009): 1 year
  • "The Fame Monster" (2009) to "Born This Way" (2011): 2 years
  • "Born This Way" (2011) to "ARTPOP" (2013): 2 years
  • "ARTPOP" (2013) to "Joanne" (2016): 3 years
  • "Joanne" (2016) to "Chromatica" (2020): 4 years

I was pretty impressed with it, ngl. 

Purr more, hiss less.
  • LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

Bowman

I kinda feel like we won't get LG7 til after Joker 2 unless theres an album related to the movie 

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • Like 8

monketsharona

I'd say Q1 or Q2 2024

I think she'll need time gathering a producers team in the studio to record next album. Not that it could take that long though.

Just a random question but I wonder who will be involved on the next one. Will she try with only new people or bringing back someone from past albums  to get the lead producing ? 

LG7 will come in 2025 at the earliest. My gut feeling is after Joker filming she's gonna try for a family, go back to Vegas for her Jazz shows (maybe spice it up with another pop show).

Oh and ofcourse she'll do private shows and promote the sh.t out of Hauslabs on the side.

But who knows? Maybe she has other things up her sleeve.

Edited by Bat
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, Bowman said:

I kinda feel like we won't get LG7 til after Joker 2 unless theres an album related to the movie 

To be honest it's been already +3 years Chromatica started. If she's waiting 2025 that would mean +5 years without releasing new material, which is quite long for her standards. 

i guess its not going to happen until 2025 at least, because no way "an era" just lasted for less than a year (remembering there will be a new era of Joker 2 in 2024). plus a world tour for the album.

I'm newbie here wkwkwk

Chromatica Island

2024 or later, realistically

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Werewolves Wanted

I mean this from the bottom of my heart when I say I have no damn clue. I feel like she could just as easily release something in August as she could in 2025. 

• Like 11
  • Love 1

ImMatt

I think it's unfair to look at past distances between releases in order to predict the next one.

What we do know is Gaga doesn't like overlapping projects. Currently everything is Joker-focused but there is a massive gap between when that finishes filming and when it's released (October 2024). I doubt she'd want to wait until 2025 until another album is released so something coming some time between this summer and next summer is more than likely. My guess would be late this year, but that depends a lot on whether she's started writing, which could be the stumbling block as she's probably heavily involved in the music for Joker, therefore hasn't had much time to focus on writing for her own music. 

In short, I have no idea. :icega:

• Like 8

Cello

I think it will be after the Joker 2 release / era is all wrapped up. But at least we have the rumoured musical soundtrack to look forward to :pray:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Bonkers

Now it's clowning delusionals? 

It's so mean and possibly really alive now.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • LMAO 2
  • Shook 1

Bowman
33 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

To be honest it's been already +3 years Chromatica started. If she's waiting 2025 that would mean +5 years without releasing new material, which is quite long for her standards. 

Yeah true but I think she has other projects to focus on right now so I want to be more realistic, I think her acting career means just as much to her as her music career these days. 

I could be wrong but I just don't want to get my hopes up until we hear any actual information about LG7. :pray:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉