đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

ChatGPT tries to predict LG7 release date

FATCAT

When do you think we might get LG7?  

209 members have voted

1. 1. When do you think we might get LG7?

• May
    • June
    • July
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • 2024 or later

Featured Posts

Stephen
4 minutes ago, LordByron28 said:

This kind of ignores C2C, BTW 10, DoC, L4S and ASIB. If you factor those in she has had new music every year except for 2019(if you count TIHTY and HMH in 2015 & 2022). She is always busy throughout the year with various projects. My hopes for this year are:

June 2023- ARTPOP 10- promo single used along with Don Perignon ad campaign and performance

July 2023- 6 month Vegas residency featuring her backlog with it being a bit more dependent on 

August 2023- Lead single from LG7 released and performed at VMA and added to set list

October 2023- Wednesday Season 2 guest appearance. Lead single is used at some point. She adds the song to her residency performances. 

November 2023- LG7 releases as well as 2nd single some songs are added to her Vegas set.

January 2024- residency ends

February 2024- award show season and 3rd single performances

May-September 2024- LG7 Tour

September-October 2024- Joker 2 promo and debut alongside music presumably.

This is wildly optimistic :bear:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies

I say she takes a 3-4 weeks holiday after wrapping Joker & then it will all hit us like a tornado

Oh My God Omg GIF by Audible

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

LordByron28
On 3/29/2023 at 12:02 PM, Stephen said:

This is wildly optimistic :bear:

I don’t personally care about Wednesday cameo or Vegas show. However, we’ve seemed to get pretty clear indications she will. I personally only want ARTPOP 10 with some new/unreleased tracks and LG7 sometime late 2023 and early 2024. Either way a new wave of music prior to Joker 2. Theoretically she had a lot of downtime during the pandemic to write new music. The ARTPOP petition was 2 years ago so she could’ve worked with DJWS on that. She likes to record new music while touring and did TCB last year as well as some Vegas shows after Chromatica’s release and a few shows for L4S.

Archived