Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

ChatGPT tries to predict LG7 release date

FATCAT

When do you think we might get LG7?  

209 members have voted

1. 1. When do you think we might get LG7?

• May
    • June
    • July
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • 2024 or later

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Linus Gaga
35 minutes ago, ImMatt said:

What we do know is Gaga doesn't like overlapping projects. 

I think she overlap her projects / era all the time tho? :koons:

Hit me a message and say hi !

ImMatt
9 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

I think she overlap her projects / era all the time tho? :koons:

When I said 'overlap projects' I meant more she never does two things at once now. Whatever she's working on, she just does that. Sure, she'll jump from one thing to the next, but never two things at the same time.

(I'm not including Haus Labs in this btw as that's always bubbling away in the background.)

There are only 2 options:

soon as she finish recording movie which will takie Max 6 months she may roll out whole new album with some quick promo tour/vegas residency until promo for Joker starts)

or if she feels like material is not ready yet we may really wait until spring/summer 2025

Economy

I do not believe it would be anytime before Q1 of 2024 at the earliest

But it's also possible she doesn't even wanna release until after Joker 2 in which case it's gonna be a loooooooong wait to 2025 :selena:

JohnnyVersace

2025 at least.

There was global pandemic that set everyone back YEARS. And since, she's really focused on touring and film. I love Gaga, but she can definitely be slow and focus on her health or other aspects of her career rather than music. And she should!

But if anyone thinks she's cooking up an album rn for release this year (or even next).....the delulu is REAL. :ladyhaha:

Concertaholic

It’s sad to think there will likely be at least 5 years between these albums, but then again, there was almost 4 years between Joanne and Chromatica…

Night Vision
3 hours ago, FATCAT said:

August 18, 2023 - If I had to guess, it'd be here :sis:

tylerjs

2025 is honestly the most realistic tbh. She’s now involved in things she never was before, and they hold significant weight—almost as much if not just as much weight as her music at this point. Her priorities haven’t necessarily shifted, but she is far busier these days outside of music, and her free time to do those things has not increased. Plus, her status as a pinnacle musical artist means she can’t afford to spend as little time on albums as she had before—people are really listening across the board, and their expectations are at an all time high bc they’re so accustomed to her perfectionism and brilliance. Give the girl a break, she’s probably licking a Rubik’s cube rn keeping herself in character for Joker and having fun doing it. We gotta learn to her breathe and have a good time without watching the second hands tick on the clock :traumatica:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

chromaticainmyhead

sometimes it gets to me that I realize Gaga as an actual human being has lived parallely to my existance and does all these things that she's doing at the same time as to all the things that I am doing and it feels like a fever dream

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

CAPRISONGS

honestly I think its gonna be 2027 and im being purely serious. I think after Joker she's going to try for kids.

Archived