life

Happy Birthday Gaga! 🎂💗🐾

Cello

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
weed

So insane I've wished her a happy birthday 14 times!!!!!! She's been part of more than half of my life, and I will forever be grateful for everything she has taught me. 

Happy Birthday goddess!! Thank you for everything. 

Schwerk

Happy Birthday Gaga! You're a badass human being and you mean the world to me. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

SarahYuko

Happy Birthday to the one and only Mother Monster :kara:

When Bad Romance mv released and MTV was playing it everyday, I remember my family had dinner at my grandma's place and it was on TV. I was captivated by it as usual, but my uncle was lecturing me on how Satanism is evil and Lady Gaga is a beacon of demonic energy. I ignored the man completely, pissed him off a little.

I remember another dinner at my aunt's place on my father's side of the family, and they all talked about how Lady Gaga is evil and sexualizes herself too much, that good Christian girls shouldn't look up to her. For the first and last time in my life, I talked back at my aunt and snapped at her, "Well it's not like I'm wearing her clothes now is it?"

Needless to say, be it on twitter, littlemonsters.com, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, school, church, or family dinners across my adolescence, I've defended this woman fiercely and I've learnt in part to stand up for values I believe in, even in spaces where it is atrocious to even pretend to be gay or non-conforming in any way. I learned to accept the weirdos, and to accept my own weirdo side. I also figured out that I'm bisexual eventually, no wonder the obsession with gay rights as a kid :laughga:

Anyway, all this to say... Lady Gaga is literally part of who I am. There's no going round it, without her puzzle piece my story would forever be incomplete. I have never spent money on her, or seen her, or pursued her in real life, and yet I just sir here and KNOW. This woman changed my life in small and revolutionary ways. To reach out to even the most obscure and forgotten corners of the world such as mine and completely transform a person such as myself - I like to think I'm just one of many testimonies of just how powerful and historical her reach is across the world.

Rat Boy

Thanks for the wishes everybody!! :heart:

Spoiler

:p

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Felix Jens

Happy Birthday  Goddess of Love

Lady Gaga Applause GIF

Spoiler
The Melody That Ü Choose ,Can Rescue Ü

OnFireTheseDays

Happy birthday Gaga/Steph :kara:

Thank you for making my life better! And for just being the amazing person you are. Hope you spend the day with the people closest to you. :heart:

HighwayFantasy

Happy birthday my queen. You're the light in my life and the number one artist of our generation :firega:

BULATIO

Gaga has gone through the most powerful transformation in the last 37 years! From "regular girl" has become one of the most influential personalities in the world. Before us is a high-ranking singer, songwriter, philanthropist, cosmetics business woman and a very talented actress! Happy birthday, Mother Monster!💗

3f007a2ce47041392f5f90480c270739.gif

Archived