Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Death by Melanie Martinez debuts on the Hot 100

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

codymonster

I'm actually surprised that this is the highest she has charted on the Hot 100 in regards to her own work (not counting The Voice stuff); like how did nothing from Crybaby chart? 

But, proud that she has accomplished this. I haven't been this excited for an album in a long time. She really is switching things up and delivery with visuals, so I'm glad it is doing well so far. 

Kimmo

I’m obsessed, she really is an underrated Songwriter… I can’t wait for the whole album :giveup:

Hottie Detector

TortureMeOnReplay
15 minutes ago, codymonster said:

I'm actually surprised that this is the highest she has charted on the Hot 100 in regards to her own work (not counting The Voice stuff); like how did nothing from Crybaby chart? 

But, proud that she has accomplished this. I haven't been this excited for an album in a long time. She really is switching things up and delivery with visuals, so I'm glad it is doing well so far. 

It goes to show that some of the changes made by Billboard are having a needed effect. It's weird Dollhouse never charted at all considering it's a double platinum song. But it's not surprising given that mumble rap was the big thing at the time and there was a lot of payola/trickery in the industry. 

dubstep111

I’m so happy for her!! I really wish she had more success but I’m thankful that her fans are die hards

Flippy

YES!!!

Also... I agree, I'm surprised that this is the third time she's in the BBH100 :grr:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

I LOVE the verses and pre chorus. The chorus itself is just like an instrumental and feels uninspired. I am here for this era and album tho

Archived