Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I revisited Dawn of Chromatica.

Agunimon

Featured Posts

Agunimon

So good!!! Every track. I forgot how great all of the remixes are. Everyone really brought so much to each of the tracks they were part of and it was such a good relisten after not listening to it since practically when it came out. 

Rifek

I love that they kept Chromatica alive until the tour with DOC and it is such a good piece of artistic work! 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

emili0

I listened to it on my way to see Shygirl last Friday - such a solid selection. I still skip Alice and Fun Tonight, but glad it revitalized Plastic Doll with such a 🔥 remix 

Robo Ga

I always LOVED DOC. Plastic Doll, Enigma, Rain On Me are my favs. 

🤖⚡️

holy scheisse

I revisit DOC more than the original album tbh. So agreed, such an excellent fun collab moment for us 

Benji

Dawn Of Chromatica is great.  I’m impressed we got a remix album, it’s made even better that every single song got it’s own remix and it’s basically it’s own album.

Gagaism

I like it, been a while I don’t listen to it though but I’ll be eventually.

The cover :giveup: that green color :giveup:

Saint Hollywood
47 minutes ago, emili0 said:

I listened to it on my way to see Shygirl last Friday - such a solid selection. I still skip Alice and Fun Tonight, but glad it revitalized Plastic Doll with such a 🔥 remix 

How was the Shygirl show? I’m thinking of seeing her next month :enigma:

KillerMonster

I usually really dislike remixes but, DOC really was a great album. Plastic Doll, 911, and Rain On Me are my faves.

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Space Cowboy

I've never really cared for any of her remixes to be honest, besides the Andrelli Remix of Million Reasons. I used to like The Marilyn Manson Love Game one but it's f-ck him now

emili0
1 hour ago, Saint Hollywood said:

How was the Shygirl show? I’m thinking of seeing her next month :enigma:

It was fun! A bit shorter than I was expecting, but the crowd was vibing hard and I had a great time. 

Noir

I love it, Replay, Babylon and SL my favourites! 

Archived