💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Drake under fire for canceling performance at Lollapalooza Brasil

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Drake has come under fire for canceling his headlining performance at Lollapalooza Brasil, just hours after he was spotted partying at a Miami strip club.

The Toronto rapper was due to close out the Saõ Paolo festival on Sunday night. In a statement announcing the cancelation of his set, festival promoters blamed “unforeseen circumstances” involving members of his sound and production team. “Drake was excited to perform for his fans in Brasil. Unfortunately, this is beyond his control,” the statement added.

However, just hours before he was due in Brasil, Drake was spotted at a Miami strip club where he was celebrating 50 Cent’s birthday party. Social media footage showed Drake partying into the early morning hours of Sunday morning.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Lukas96

He cut 40 mins of his show after arriving 15 minutes late to the stage and refusing his show to be streamed (even when it was in the contract) here in Argentina. Also, all the songs in his set were shortened. MESS

Bonkers

I've never wanted to be famous before.  Just didn't really appeal to me.

Until today.  

I just now realized that the peak life experience is cancelling a big performance in Brazil.

It seems exhilarating and dangerous and just soooooo fun.

Get ready world, here comes Bonkers!!!!!

I'm going to be huge and while I focus on America and Europe and Japan, I will make a point to give Brazil just enough attention that they want me even more and become addicted and hungry for my attention.

I will say that I am devastated, but I will know it is the Brazilians who are devastated.

:flutter:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Gagaism

Don’t understand why people still stan for this guy and it’s not the 1st time he’s being a trash towards Brazil. 

Economy

I don't know what partying has anything to do with it unless the reason he said he couldn't make it was illness (which it wasn't what he said)

RAMROD

Why does so many A listers cancelling their performance in Brazil last minute lately? It's seems like a crazy trend, even though non of them are planned. The rate of it happening is so sus

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Fernster7

He was the worst performer at Estereo Picnic in my opinion, such a bad show. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

27monster27
42 minutes ago, huttont said:

Drake is trash. I don’t get the hype one bit. This solidifies it even more for me

I personally don't support him because of his predatory behavior, so that's why I don't like him.

he/him/his

huttont
6 hours ago, 27monster27 said:

I personally don't support him because of his predatory behavior, so that's why I don't like him.

That’s exactly why I don’t like him. My gut feels icky when I see him.

Archived