celeb

Sasha Colby for GAYTIMES (April 2023)

phantasmas

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ziggy

I think Sasha has done solid by and large BUT what has set her apart for me is how in the tail end she’s really pushed herself to try different stuff and show different sides of herself beyond just being a sensational dancer and performer.

weed

She's kind of giving me Madonna in some of these. Like Madonna's new face, if it were younger

Luke78619

Does she not remind any of you of Bimini? Even from the Ruveal I immediately got Bimini vibes from her 

imagine a season with the two of them on :tony:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

alsemanche
3 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Does she not remind any of you of Bimini? Even from the Ruveal I immediately got Bimini vibes from her 

I remember telling my friends that Sasha gave me Bimini vibes on like episode 3 or something :giveup: She has this great balance between being fierce and shady while also being very nice and lovable as a person and I feel like that's what gives her an edge to win the season. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Ziggy
7 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

I’d love her to collab with fashion brands like Bimini has. She’d killlllllllll looks bc she just has that aura about her. 

Archived