💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sasha Colby for GAYTIMES (April 2023)

phantasmas

Featured Posts

phantasmas

Credits:
Photography by RAUL ROMO, Words by SAM DAMSHENA, Creative Direction by UMAR SARWAR, Fashion by LATEEF ABDULLAH, Hair by LORENZO CALDERON, Makeup by AMES MICHAEL, Cover Design by JACK ROWE

Sasha-Colby-cover.jpg

Now widely referred to by fans (and us) as “MOTHER!” – or as she puts it, “goddess slut” – Sasha stomped into the werkroom in her Hawaiian warrior garb as the de facto frontrunner, and has since demolished RuPaul’s stage with the charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent that has contributed to her enduring legacy as a drag juggernaut. 

Full Article Here: 
https://www.gaytimes.co.uk/originals/sasha-colby-drag-race-interview-cover/

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Fame Monster

Beautiful! She would make a great season 15 winner. :firega:

Find your freedom in the music

chromaticainmyhead

I'm so torn apart between her and Anetra , Anetra's drag is screaming to win Drag Race but Sasha winning would so important to have a trans America's Next Drag Superstar right now

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Meat
7 minutes ago, chromaticainmyhead said:

I'm so torn apart between her and Anetra , Anetra's drag is screaming to win Drag Race but Sasha winning would so important to have a trans America's Next Drag Superstar right now

Not to mention the fact that Sasha would be the first Native American/Pacific Islander winner 

elijahfan
8 minutes ago, chromaticainmyhead said:

I agree with this, I would be happy with either one of them winning. I almost think Sasha is on such a level she’s beyond winning Drag Race. They’re also both kind and humble, which is a big plus in my book. I can’t deal anymore with the cocky and delusional queens this season.

Ultimecia

I mean, come on... The talent, the artistry... OUT OF THIS WORLD. :firega:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

AnglerfishbraBENUS

it’s going to be a close call. Any of the top 4 would be fantastic winners

Kimmo

I love it, she’s so creative and have noticed how respectful she is, even when she’s dragging another queen… I really hope she wins:party:

Hottie Detector

LaLuna

She's stunning, love her. That said, Anetra is still my pick to win. :lolly:

artdoll

She looks STUNNING as per usual! :giveup: :heart:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

Togekiss
20 minutes ago, chromaticainmyhead said:

Kylie Sonique Love is right there!

bring on that pecan pie

Archived