Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
youtuber

Activity on Ajayll’s channel after year of silence

LateToCult

Featured Posts

sillynate
4 hours ago, Helxig said:

Oh man I mis Dylan :heat:

I remember him doing a video where he read all the comments in the Is Dylan A Hunty? thread :traumatica::icant:

• LMAO 7

NichuuB
6 hours ago, phantasmas said:

She betta review Dawn of Slaymatica!! 

oh she wont. it was the chromatica reaction that marked the beginning of the end

Property of @Whale
  • Like 1

Evil R
47 minutes ago, NichuuB said:

oh she wont. it was the chromatica reaction that marked the beginning of the end

Yes she had to revisit her reaction because of some vicious fans unfortunately.

Edited by Art Deco
  • Like 2

Chromatography
15 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Am I the only one who wasn’t the biggest fan of her lol. She was vibey but a lot of the reactions were def fake/she listened to stuff before and weren’t super genuine. It just felt weird at times.

i did not care for her

skedaddleBItCh
47 minutes ago, Art Deco said:

Yes she had to revisit her reaction because of some vicious fans unfortunately.

Her first revisit was technically Selena's rare tho :littlepotter: Let's be real, the first Chromatica reaction was weird because she didn't really feel ANY songs except for Replay and Babylon. There's something off. It's far from what I expected from her when she released the reaction video. I would've at least expected her to appreciate the lyrics more. The re-reaction was what I expected more from her usual videos.

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

27monster27
12 minutes ago, skedaddleBItCh said:

Her first revisit was technically Selena's rare tho :littlepotter: Let's be real, the first Chromatica reaction was weird because she didn't really feel ANY songs except for Replay and Babylon. There's something off. It's far from what I expected from her when she released the reaction video. I would've at least expected her to appreciate the lyrics more. The re-reaction was what I expected more from her usual videos.

She definitely had mental health struggles in 2020 (not judging). This is why I don't generally get upset at some of her reactions from this time because you could tell in her videos that she was going through it. (Understandable because we were in the heat of the pandemic at the time.)

he/him/his
  • Like 1

Agunimon
20 hours ago, Helxig said:

Oh man I mis Dylan :heat:

16 hours ago, pratz said:

same!

16 hours ago, sillynate said:

I remember him doing a video where he read all the comments in the Is Dylan A Hunty? thread :traumatica::icant:

I'm sure you all might know, but he still has a somewhat active channel, but he just spends his time reading Reddit threads and whatnot. https://www.youtube.com/@oogaboogaooga

• Thanks 1

Evil R
28 minutes ago, skedaddleBItCh said:

I'm sorry but there's nothing to be real about. Like it or not, find it weird or not, it's a reaction and bullying someone for it is not ok.

• Like 3

skedaddleBItCh
3 minutes ago, Art Deco said:

I'm sorry but there's nothing to be real about. Like it or not, find it weird or not, it's a reaction and bullying someone for it is not ok.

I don't condone bullying. The ones who did, they were wrong for that. What I am talking about is her reactions at the heat of the pandemic. I'm just talking about how off she was in the reaction video, that's it. It's not my intention to imply that she was bullied because of that nor was it right to bully her. 

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

Helxig
20 hours ago, sillynate said:

How could I forget :laughga:  it's an iconic moment in time. I remember being absolutely gagged that he had infiltrated out space on GGD and was reading OUR comments :huntyga:

3 hours ago, Agunimon said:

I'm sure you all might know, but he still has a somewhat active channel, but he just spends his time reading Reddit threads and whatnot. https://www.youtube.com/@oogaboogaooga

Yes! I know he's still active. I watched a couple things on his movie-watching channel a while back. But I just really liked when he reviewed music and videos because he was smart and knowledgeable.. but also easy to look at :ohwell:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 1

Sneaky Oliver

She’s gonna cry for two hours straight while reviewing Tunnel 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

alsemanche

On the topic of her chromatica reaction: obviously she did another reaction because stans kept pestering her about it but she literally posted like 35 videos after that so clearly it's not the reason she left and it wasnt that huge of a deal. 

I hope she comes back, at least for a Lana reaction because I know she'll lose her mind over this album :messga:

Edited by alsemanche
Soft, soothing, and succulent

sillynate

So I’ve wondered for years……… 

is it Ajayii or AjayLL ???

a lowercase L and capital i are literally just a line so idk which is it