💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you want Gaga in a Joker 3?

weed

Do you want Gaga in a Joker 3?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a sequel / Gaga involved?

• Yes sequel, yes Gaga!
    • A solo Harley film next!
    • Yes sequel but without Gaga!
    • No sequel!

Featured Posts

weed

I'd have to see what Joker 2 ends like but I think I'd love a sequel with Gaga involved, Harley x Joker in their full power.

Reality

I mean, let’s see how this second one does first. Depending on the Joker x Harley relationship there and how the story ends, I could see them doing a third film. I mean, everyone thought the first Joker was a one and done, but clearly things changed.

Unless Gaga’s Harley somehow dies in this film, if they do make a sequel, I don’t see how you don’t bring Gaga back. 

Edited by Reality
🖤👹
  • Like 5

Aussie

Haven’t even finish Joker 2 yet, there is a high chance Harley may even die at the end - this isn’t a DC expanded universe movie or canon, in that sense. Meaning Gaga’s HQ may be a one-off just for this movie. If there is a third Joker film, somehow I doubt Gaga would be in it. She will give this role 100% and won’t want to go back to it anytime soon is what I think.

• Like 4

River

There's no Joker without Harley and Harley without the Joker, their story needs a redemption and to be done right, but I believe it will start and end in Joker 2, it's a story of obsession, toxic relationship, domestic violence and a twisted love story. it's a story that worth exploring, but not worth milking.

Harley is not only daddy's lil monster, she's more than a sex toy.

Joker 3 might or might not happen but Harley shouldn't be part of it imo

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

RAMROD

Chile, we didn't even know if she is make it out alive in this movie or if they are together at the end :billie:

People been hinting this movie will be feminist heavy. So y'all better get ready for even more hate from the neckbeards, when they are already hating because of the musical aspect and the Harley looks shown few days ago. :diane:

But IMHO, she will left Joker by the end. So she might not likely to return, except for brief cameo.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
2 hours ago, River said:

There's no Joker without Harley and Harley without the Joker, their story needs a redemption and to be done right, but I believe it will start and end in Joker 2, it's a story of obsession, toxic relationship, domestic violence and a twisted love story. it's a story that worth exploring, but not worth milking.

Harley is not only daddy's lil monster, she's more than a sex toy.

Joker 3 might or might not happen but Harley shouldn't be part of it imo

That is old school Harley, these days people know her as lesbian icon after her popular animation where she is paired with Poison Ivy. Where she is portrays as strong, fun, and independent villainess.  :flower: 
We will have to wait and see if there is Ivy in this movie, cos at there is, they might end up together at the end after dumping Joker. As some people have said this movie will be feminist heavy. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1

Reality
8 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Chile, we didn't even know if she is make it out alive in this movie or if they are together at the end :billie:

People been hinting this movie will be feminist heavy. So y'all better get ready for even more hate from the neckbeards, when they are already hating because of the musical aspect and the Harley looks shown few days ago. :diane:

But IMHO, she will left Joker by the end. So she might not likely to return, except for brief cameo.

I saw Grace Randolph's video of Gaga's Harley costume the other day and she hinted that the movie had a heavy feminist message. Idk exactly what that means, but I'd certainly be interested in that. In today's climate, you can't really tell a story that's solely about toxic relationships and domestic abuse (which is what Joker and Harley's relationship has been). Harley's character arc in the movie will definitely be the highlight of the film and I'm really excited about that.

🖤👹

Noahboy3

The song Monster in the movie or the credits and her to release it as a single when the movie premiers in theatres. 

It however would be a great song for a Harley sequel. Depending also on how this film wraps. 

The only easy day was yesterday.

AshIey

It’s hard to say without seeing how the story goes in the second movie, but I think a Harley prequel could be interesting!