Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Kelly Clarkson Announces "Chemistry"

CoolTrainerTerry

Featured Posts

CoolTrainerTerry

Kelly Clarkson said she is dropping a new album soon and music from it even sooner. The singer and daytime show host shared details about the LP, which is called Chemistry, on Sunday via Instagram.

“I was trying to find a word that really described the whole thing ‘cause I didn’t want everybody to think I was just coming out with some just like, ‘I’m angry, I’m sad’ — like just one or two emotions, you know? This album is definitely the arc of an entire relationship, and a whole relationship shouldn’t be just brought down to one thing. So there’s the good, the bad, and the ugly kind of thing going on in it.”

...“Chemistry can be a really amazing, sexy, cool, fun thing, but it can also be very bad for you. So, that’s why I named it Chemistry. I thought it was kind of the perfect title to describe the entire album.”

She concluded by teasing that both the album and music from it is arriving soon. “When I say soon, I mean really soon,” she said.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/kelly-clarkson-chemistry-album-1234703936/amp/

Come through Kelly!!

Lippoutou
4 hours ago, CoolTrainerTerry said:

Chemistry can be a really amazing, sexy, cool, fun thing, but it can also be very bad for you.

Yas teach me science Kelly

Cody James

Dumb + Dumb = You is one of my top lyrics from her (Einstein). Ready for another lesson!

Anderson123
59 minutes ago, Aussie said:

Mathematics Tour, Chemistry album. What a year to be a geek 

MARIAH-CAREY-EMC2-Vinyl.jpg?org_if_sml=0

Archived