💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

(Spoilers) Lady Gaga on set of Joker

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

GagasEnigma4
34 minutes ago, LunaUniverse said:

Someone who was there witnessing the filming implied that this is her opening scene in the movie

But how would they know that for a fact? I doubt they would be so loud and let the crowds of fans on the other side of the street know this is in fact the opening scene

GunninMan

I wonder if this scene is gonna be an earlier part of the movie? It looks like her roots are less severe than on the steps of the courthouse from last weeks shoots, and they did her makeup to make her look more fresh and alive. At least in my opinion. Maybe this is like pre-Joker Harleen?

• Like 5

LunaUniverse
18 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

But how would they know that for a fact? I doubt they would be so loud and let the crowds of fans on the other side of the street know this is in fact the opening scene

Looking back, maybe they worded it weird? Who knows

But I wouldn't be shocked if this is earlier in the movie based on her looks. She looks more put together as Harleen, if that makes sense

1# Samoyed Stan

Reality
33 minutes ago, GunninMan said:

I wonder if this scene is gonna be an earlier part of the movie? It looks like her roots are less severe than on the steps of the courthouse from last weeks shoots, and they did her makeup to make her look more fresh and alive. At least in my opinion. Maybe this is like pre-Joker Harleen?

That's what I'm thinking. She looks "healthier" and I think the roots are a big giveaway. I could definitely see this being earlier in the film.

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1

River

@InTheCloset I merged your post with this one, please keep all the leaks here :heart:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Battle 4 Ur Life

GOOD LORD WHY AM I SO HYPED. IT ALL LOOKS SO GOOD!

We’ve only seen phone camera bootleg 50ft away shots and SHE’S ALREADY SERVING ACTING.

No one is ready. :traumatica:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."
  • YAAAS 1

• monsterdino changed the title to First Look: Gaga as Harleen Quinzel
  • River featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic