Featured Posts

Meat
Just now, HookerOnAChurch said:

Hope to see the mugshot of Gaga asap.. can u imagine? :firega:

It’s literally on the last page sis :alsemanche:

HookerOnAChurch
3 minutes ago, Meat said:

It’s literally on the last page sis :alsemanche:

yes I know, but I think there's more. this is just a taste. 

• Love 1

Cello
24 minutes ago, River said:

@Cello let's keep all the BTS footage in one post, we're thinking about opening a sub forum, let's see, but in the meantime let's keep it all here so we can control the spoilers and leaks :hug:

Ok king :flower:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶
  • YAAAS 1

Cello
3 minutes ago, Meat said:

Where did this photo come from? I can’t find anything on twitter omg

Found it on getty, among the other photos from yesterday! I didnt see any other pictures of the look

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶
  • Thanks 2

Meat
4 minutes ago, Cello said:

Found it on getty, among the other photos from yesterday! I didnt see any other pictures of the look

Maybe this is her out of character, getting ready to go home 

plot speculation coming

Spoiler

Well, it looks like I might be right with this one:

If you look at yesterday's pics of Joaquin, it seems like they shot the scene where he is lead to court for a hearing, notice that he is wearing the same suit, like the one they shot with a few weeks ago.

I would think that they shot those scenes backwards because they could shoot in front of that building only during this weekend. We got a confirmation that they are also shooting explosions these last two days as well so the dusty suit and bloody ear make sense with that.

My guess is still that Harley helps with the escape during this hearing, notice the safety pin on her ear here, could be related too

If you take a look at yesterday's extras on set, you can see that the tall man dressed like Joker's final look is there:

This backs my thesis that the three clown dressed man that we saw on set with JP a few weeks ago are rioters who are trying to help him escape by misleading the police with their looks.

Ofc given the title of the movie and considering the first part, we don't know what is real, but I am almost sure we may have such narrative at some point in the movie, be it fantasy or not.

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 6
  • Love 2

ThisBitch

From one of the most successful remakes with iconic songs to playing a real person and now the most famous female super villian. So diverse, a trinity!

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

PopReaper
2 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Btw there are some posters as props saying “Bailey Quinn” and “album release” 

There was a casting call for this movie put out a month or two ago looking for actresses to play 4 female singers as part of a band in a live performance, and I think it was for the same days of shooting they were casting riot cops for... Maybe Harley and Joker are crashing their event :sis:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"
  • YAAAS 3
  • Shook 1

Obobo

is there going to be time jumps? I’m confused why she has shorter straight hair without her roots done (harlequin joker look) then her hair is wavy and twice as long with dark roots still but in the newspaper pic her hair roots are bleached but straight.

I love how she's watching her scenes back, she's so cute :kara:

image.png

There are only a few looks out and I'm already so bored of neckbeard opinions 

• Love 11

• monsterdino changed the title to First Look: Gaga as Harleen Quinzel
  • River featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic