💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

There will not be American Music Awards this year

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Pennywise
10 minutes ago, Lucas said:

That would not be fair either, as people would chose popularity over quality. BTS would win everything and leave no chance to actual artists

yup :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Lucas said:

That would not be fair either, as people would chose popularity over quality.

Oh, you've got a point. I didn't think about it :fail:

Chromatography
1 hour ago, Zedd said:

Everytime I see someone tweeting something award show related on Twitter, I run fast to mute the show name, because it drives me crazy to see someone winning something just because some group of people decided so. Why only some of elite people decide? Why can't there be some public voting? These shows are always about money - you pay them, they make you win.

I wish they cancelled all of these award shows - AMA, VMAs, MTV something, Oscars, etc.

unpopular but incredibly based take

Lucas
14 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

yup :vegas:

I see what you did there :giggle: I was thinking about putting BTS, Blackpink and Taylor Swift instead of "singers" honestly haha

Lucas
13 minutes ago, Zedd said:

Oh, you've got a point. I didn't think about it :fail:

It's ok! Award shows will never be fair because taste is subjective. Someone could create a scientific formula to prove what song/acting etc... is best but there would also be no surprise as the same song would, based on science, win every award it's elligible for... We just gotta deal with what we can have and hope that our faves win :laughga:

8 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

I really feel sooooo uncomfortable watching this performance, not only now but also back than. Which is a shame cause her voice is very strong and fantastic here.

Pennywise
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

I see what you did there :giggle: I was thinking about putting BTS, Blackpink and Taylor Swift instead of "singers" honestly haha

lmaooo try to say that on Twitter and it'll be so fun :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Lucas
1 hour ago, Pennywise said:

lmaooo try to say that on Twitter and it'll be so fun :poot:

I prefer to live my life without death threats but thanks for you sadistic suggestion :laughga:

Lucas
2 hours ago, Bat said:

I really feel sooooo uncomfortable watching this performance, not only now but also back than. Which is a shame cause her voice is very strong and fantastic here.

At 1:55 you can see R Kelly moving his head slightly to be able to peak under Gaga's dress :smh:

latina twilight

omg, so gaga is not performing? :ohno:

Spoiler

:trollga:

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

TEANUS
4 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Tbh other than the Grammys and the VMAs, did anybody really care about the AMAs or BBMAs?

I’m surprised the iHeartRadio Music Awards are still around 

The AMAs were pretty massive during the golden age of pop girls. I mean our own queen performed there four times, even twice during the Joanne era. And in my opinion delivered her third best performance of 2009 there 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

skaxboy

These shows really need to go to a streaming app. I don’t have broadcast tv and don’t have an antenna for local channels. 

They could get so many viewers if it were a simple YouTube stream. People don’t watch TV on just their TVs. Some do it on their phones or computers. Instead of loosing ad dollars on illegal streams, just make it easy to watch for everyone. There are always people who upload the performances right after they air but usually they are bad quality.  

RAMROD

Not like we are missing out. It will probably letting that racist cowboy win anyway, that Wallen guy. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived