💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Ash Ketchum & Pikachu's Pokémon Final Episode Has Aired

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Pokémon series as we know it ends here. Next time it will be with new main character and their Pokémons. :healedmyheart:

The episode is titled "Rainbow and Pokémon Master" in English.

Synopsis & personal screen caps below (SPOILER ALERT!) 

Spoiler

It got Pidgeot as cameo, 🥹🥹

As well as Tracey Sketchit. While his stint in the show was brief, Tracey was also a fan favorite in the early days, so it was nice to see him again, even briefly.

As it turns out, much of Ash and Pikachu’s final episode, “Rainbow and the Pokémon Master!” doesn’t feel particularly conclusive as far as wrapping up their story. Rather, it’s more a confirmation that the two will continue on their own path, but it’s one we can’t follow.

578-BD19-E-1596-4-D53-96-CA-BFD97248-F89

The end of an era  :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

bionic

Don't believe it'll be the end for him. Guarantee he will appear in the new season by the time the season finale comes around

buy bionic

I legit had no idea the anime was still going on with Ash and Pikachu as main characters up until the day he became a champion and it was all over the news. The Simpsons vibes if you ask me :bear:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

CoolTrainerTerry

I've been catching up with the Aim to be a Pokemon Master episodes in preparation. I've got a couple left to watch, including the finale. I'm not going to be okay. 

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, Naak Le Vaar said:

Good. Tired of his ass :ladyhaha:

Spoiler

hater-haters.gif

Spoiler

012528-A0-7-C21-41-E3-A304-B4-A1-D715708

Spoiler

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952fd40e7fe2e87f2751

Spoiler

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b95242b25ea4ecd66512e

:ororomunroe:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

River

tbh I'm kinda taking it pretty hard, it's like he was the last character that I hoped to say goodbye too, I wanted to be 70 and still see him traveling and catching pokemon, it's a piece of my childhood that was always there, but now even this has been taken away.. idk maybe I'm just nostalgic or find it hard to grow up.. just a thought..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Zander

The open ending was probably the best conclusion they could go for because it does allow the anime to bring him back whenever/if they please.

Anderson123

I only watched Pokemon til like the 3rd generation (So only Pikachu's/Chikorita's generations) but can't believe they've managed to keep it going for so many years. I completely understand fans who felt very nostalgic watching that finale episode.

HausOfMark

How can we watch these episodes? Like I havent yet to see the episode of him "becoming the champion" and all that. 

-Mark

PartySick
4 hours ago, bionic said:

Don't believe it'll be the end for him. Guarantee he will appear in the new season by the time the season finale comes around

I'm expecting a Yu-Gi-Oh situation where the new protagonist has to battle him or something in the season finale

🖤

CoolTrainerTerry
54 minutes ago, HausOfMark said:

How can we watch these episodes? Like I havent yet to see the episode of him "becoming the champion" and all that. 

I just Googled the episode and found them on Daily Motion 

River
1 hour ago, HausOfMark said:

Netflix has the new season , dubbed, but the last couple of episodes are not out yet, expected to be released this summer.

You can find online, illegally, the original version with english subs of the whole season until the last episode.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

HausOfMark
21 hours ago, River said:

Netflix has the new season , dubbed, but the last couple of episodes are not out yet, expected to be released this summer.

You can find online, illegally, the original version with english subs of the whole season until the last episode.

Yeah I’m looking for those final episodes where he beats Leo 

-Mark

Helxig

This should've happened 10 years ago :huntyga:

I was watching 10 year old Ash Ketchum catching Pokemon when I was 5 years old. Now I'm 31 and Ash is still 10

I can't think of another franchise that's milked their main character for so long that they've basically become a completely different character anyway/a caricature of what they once were

Edit: (Wait, The Simpsons :bear:)

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived