đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

My friend's 80s produced song!

Gen Z artRAVE

Featured Posts

Gen Z artRAVE

So my best, best friend made this song a while back and i have been watching him make it, sweat and cry and all that! Please go show him some love!

https://soundcloud.com/jen-jens-800538501/steven-go-to-prom-with-me-im-not-a-girl-or-girly-instrumental-version?si=776ed90efcd74328ad5364507477c7fc&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

This meat dress stinks <3

Maxine Puth

I have no idea how production works, so I applaud him for even getting this far with a concept. But I’ll be honest, it feels very quiet and muted out if that makes sense. Like some stems are too far in the background and there’s nothing really to carry the song until the guitar comes in. But I really like the ending. 

Gen Z artRAVE
29 minutes ago, weed said:

(I'm not a girl or girly)

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952ofmg7xj4kmixki0ptrs

but the song is good

OOO yes! i will tell him and about the name...its the lyrics, wont make sense in the instrumental 

Gen Z artRAVE
15 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

I have no idea how production works, so I applaud him for even getting this far with a concept. But I’ll be honest, it feels very quiet and muted out if that makes sense. Like some stems are too far in the background and there’s nothing really to carry the song until the guitar comes in. But I really like the ending. 

hmm i will def give him feedback like this, but keep in mind its the muted instrumentals, lyrics will carry

TimotheeChalamet
1 hour ago, Gen Z artRAVE said:

hmm i will def give him feedback like this, but keep in mind its the muted instrumentals, lyrics will carry

Yeah I guess a full vocal production would make a huge difference but some parts need to stand out more in my opinion. It sounds a bit flat

Bowman

The rhythm is nice and the mixing sound cool, but feedback i'd give is that it needs more layers such as a nice bassline, catchy melody. They need to work on the structure a bit more too :sleep:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Gen Z artRAVE
6 hours ago, Bowman said:

The rhythm is nice and the mixing sound cool, but feedback i'd give is that it needs more layers such as a nice bassline, catchy melody. They need to work on the structure a bit more too :sleep:

will tell them!

Archived