Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Radar Online: Gaga and Michael broke up

sara57

Featured Posts

sara57

I don't think Radar Online is a very reliable source but wanted to share this anyways. Hoping it's not true :/

They wrote that they broke up "after 2 years of dating" which we know it's not true so I'm not very sure they know anything about their relationship status at all lol 

Also I'm pretty sure we saw Michael on Joker FAD set on March 12 (don't ask me how I know that, I'm MD and somehow specialized in memorizing random things and details about people's bodies :laughga: and I think it was him based on his appearance)

Not believing in this unless some more reliable magazines such as People confirm it

Edited by sara57
  • Shook 15
  • Sad 23

AnglerfishbraBENUS

sad if true, but anyone could have just written this solely on the basis that they haven’t been seen together in a while. 

hope it’s just tabloid bs. If it’s true though i’m guessing that means Gaga has no plans for children anytime soon 

• Like 6

LunaUniverse

If it isn’t co signed by magazines like People or even Page Six it probably isn’t true

They couldn’t even get his basic info right, plus they were seen together at that private wedding around October

You also have to remember Michael has his own life too

Edited by LunaUniverse
1# Samoyed Stan
  • Like 11

LaLa

This was rumored by inTouch back in the fall and I didn't really think anything of it, cause they make up a lot of stuff. But when Michael wasn't at the Oscars I said hmmmm 

I pretty much believe it now unfortunately :fatcat: 

• Like 3
  • Shook 3

AnglerfishbraBENUS
1 minute ago, LaLa said:

This was rumored by inTouch back in the fall and I didn't really think anything of it, cause they make up a lot of stuff. But when Michael wasn't at the Oscars I said hmmmm 

I pretty much believe it now unfortunately :fatcat: 

but she went last minute and also with Bloodpop / Hana

• Like 1

ModernEcstasy

Please don’t be true! Gaga deserves to be happy and Michael seems like such a good guy. 

• Like 11

LaLa
Just now, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

but she went last minute and also with Bloodpop / Hana

I mean it's circumstantial, absolutely, but Bloodpop brough Hana and Bobby brought his bf and Gaga brought... no one. Michael was with her at every award show for HoG. Could be nothing but I think it something, sadly :bradley:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Luke78619

Please no, reminds me of how she said every time something big happens in her career, her love life ends :( 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Sad 22
  • Thanks 2

LunaUniverse

Also just remembered that Radar Online allows anyone to write for them and does a poor job of fact checking, so yea very likely not true

1# Samoyed Stan
  • Like 3

Ultimecia

Honestly, that's none of my business nor theirs. :coffee:

Edited by Ultimecia
Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

mamo

wait not me and gaga going through a break-up at the same time...that's mother fr :bradley:

legit if someone amazing like gaga can't find a man then idk how tf i'm ever going to...is there hope for any of us? brb crying.

you can serve it to me ancient city style...
  • Sad 6