💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

🇺🇦🇬🇧 Eurovision Song Contest 2023 in Liverpool, United Kingdom 🇬🇧🇺🇦

bionic

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
2 hours ago, InsomniaMonster69 said:

Uh I'm okay that they are opening the show. It'll be iconic when the whole crowd goes 'Poe poe poe poe poe poe poe':music:

Yeah it will be awesome but I can see them having the same result Czech Republic had last year. A #15 when they deserve a top 10.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Okinawa

Finally today is the Grande Finale! It feels like Christmas!

I think the Austrian song is interesting.

Guys, we need more acitvity here, it s less than 7 hours until it starts and the last reply here is 18hours ago :ororomunroe:

Edited by LoliLux
~We are Reel Cool~

bionic
Just now, LoliLux said:

Finally today is the Grande Finale! It feels like Christmas!

I think the Austrian song is interesting.

i like it a lot more when i play it in my mind than when i hear it on record/performed live

buy bionic

Okinawa
Just now, bionic said:

i like it a lot more when i play it in my mind than when i hear it on record/performed live

Maybe b/c the melody drastically changes after a few verses and you prefer the start.

My favorite from the second semi-final was actually the Queen machine performance song. It was powerful, modern and dancy-fancy. They should have saved up the Queen machine for the big finale! It was too good to be just semi. 

~We are Reel Cool~

Juanlittlem
12 minutes ago, InsomniaMonster69 said:

Poe Poe Poe Poe Poe Poe Poe Poe Dancing Alien Area 51 GIF by Pastelae

Po po po po po cc: @Teletubby

200.gif

• YAAAS 3

InsomniaMonster69
8 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

200.gif

HOW COULD I NOT HEAR/SEE THAT???? 

Makes it WAY MORE iconic!!

Okinawa
On 5/12/2023 at 12:17 AM, River said:

In the last couple of years we had these songs that u were like "this one will win for sure".. not this year.. all mediocre

I actually think that this year the songs are in general exceptionally good and above the average we usually used to know. The ESC is for me about the songs I personally like, not so much if their is a winning song to that we attribute a majority popularity appeal. If there is no clear winner song, I think this is actually good, b/c it makes the voting process more exciting. Nothing is worse when after 30 voting countries the gap has already become so big that one clear winner has already emerged (though  the distinction between jury and peopels voted made it more exciting, they wanted to change it, I don't know if they did).

~We are Reel Cool~
  • Like 1

Teletubby
17 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

200.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Like 1

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, Teletubby said:

Not you doing a cameo on Eurovision!

River
5 minutes ago, LoliLux said:

I actually think that this year the songs are in general exceptionally good and above the average we usually used to know. The ESC is for me about the songs I personally like, not so much if their is a winning song to that we attribute a majority popularity appeal. If there is no clear winner song, I think this is actually good, b/c it makes the voting process more exciting. Nothing is worse when after 30 voting countries the gap has already become so big that one clear winner has already emerged (though  the distinction between jury and peopels voted made it more exciting, they wanted to change it, I don't know if they did).

you're so right! I take my imaginary hat off, I didn't see it this way, thank you! :giveup:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • Like 1

StrawberryBlond

I'm really rooting for Norway, it's far and away the best song for me. But I'm sure it'll still do well. I also love Portugal and Sweden, they're in my top three. I just want them to do well. I'm honestly mystified as to why Austria and Finland are getting so much love, both songs sound absolutely awful to me. If either of them win, it'll be such an anti-climax. 

• Sad 1

Magneto

Rooting for Finland! Feel like it's gonna be a very close call with Sweden

Free my mind

• River unpinned this topic