Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

🇺🇦🇬🇧 Eurovision Song Contest 2023 in Liverpool, United Kingdom 🇬🇧🇺🇦

bionic

Featured Posts

Admin
58 minutes ago, proxy said:

Not administration spreading hate towards actual winner, that said a lot about GagaDaily, very sad :fail:

Is the hate in the room with us right now

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Admin said:

Is the hate in the room with us right now

You literally wrote that Loreen is not a real winner lol 

Admin
Just now, proxy said:

You literally wrote that Loreen is not a real winner lol 

And that’s hate? It’s not that serious, it’s just Eurovision

Loreen is a legend and deserves everything good that comes her way. Finland still won the public vote by a landslide :)

Dutch
27 minutes ago, Fuffy said:

I was happy Loreen won and rooted for her and Kaarija, to be honest it’s just a fun show. But I think we‘re letting emotions get ahead of that and making odd identity statements like this.

Loreen winning was controversial months ago because people feel jaded by a winner returning, especially one with a huge name and impact.  

Let’s be fair, her identity has very little to do with this. In my experience, “gays” normally root for someone like Loreen over a straight, white male. 

I know, I know. I used to be very active in the Eurovision threads in previous years except this one. Normally the tone wasn’t this serious in here so assumed people wouldn’t take my post that serious. I didn’t read the room clearly. :)

Loreen, Alessandra and Käärijä were in my top 3 and I’m happy for all of them. I just won’t sit here and let Loreen getting so much hate and people discrediting her win for no reason. That’s just sad and bitter behaviour. Loreen is such a pure loving person, she the last one to deserving this. 

Anyways, sorry if my post did hurt anyone’s feeling. I will focus on the positive again and let y’all discuss whatever y’all want to discuss. Xoxo

-

Ps. Join Globalvision, a game based on Eurovision. 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Admin said:

Loreen is a legend and deserves everything good that comes her way. Finland still won the public vote by a landslide :)

Well she win and you wrote she didn't, that not exactly applause either :laughga:

River

Norway is my winner :legend:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

COOOK
Just now, River said:

ikr? i sing it in the shower at the top of my lungs with switched vocals of operatic caliber

SHEeE QUEEN OF THE KINKS BROKEN HA CAGE THREW OUT THE KINGS

3b42d27b1e120bd14bcd766b1fb0f0da.png

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

bionic
9 minutes ago, River said:

the way the jury paid her dust

i was REPULSED

the televote served again

Edited by bionic
buy bionic
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

30 minutes ago, Dutch said:

I know, I know. I used to be very active in the Eurovision threads in previous years except this one. Normally the tone wasn’t this serious in here so assumed people wouldn’t take my post that serious. I didn’t read the room clearly. :)

Loreen, Alessandra and Käärijä were in my top 3 and I’m happy for all of them. I just won’t sit here and let Loreen getting so much hate and people discrediting her win for no reason. That’s just sad and bitter behaviour. Loreen is such a pure loving person, she the last one to deserving this. 

Anyways, sorry if my post did hurt anyone’s feeling. I will focus on the positive again and let y’all discuss whatever y’all want to discuss. Xoxo

-

Ps. Join Globalvision, a game based on Eurovision. 

No worries, it’s easy to get swept up in these things!

I hope you’re excited for next year, it’s going to be a blast! 

Now we have to deal with post-Eurovision depression lol

• Love 1

Juanlittlem
11 minutes ago, bionic said:

the way the jury paid her dust

i was REPULSED

the televote served again

I mean, she did THIS in the jury final, it sounded kinda better in the grand final, but...

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

bionic
6 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I mean, she did THIS in the jury final, it sounded kinda better in the grand final, but...

oh bless her 

what a tragedy

buy bionic

mamo
44 minutes ago, Admin said:

all you're doing is adding fuel to the fire. if it's not that serious then you should accept that loreen won eurovision. 

it's not that deep after all, is it sweetie? 

8dfb6f53731d0cd8700dfe105d2ccdea.gif

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

bionic
Just now, mamo said:

all you're doing is adding fuel to the fire. if it's not that serious then you should accept that loreen won eurovision. 

it's not that deep after all, is it sweetie? 

8dfb6f53731d0cd8700dfe105d2ccdea.gif

why get so hung up on what anyone is posting? its not like we if people keep posting kaarija won then itll manifest it into existence

loreen won no matter what the users of a lady gaga fansite say

buy bionic

• River unpinned this topic