💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

🇺🇦🇬🇧 Eurovision Song Contest 2023 in Liverpool, United Kingdom 🇬🇧🇺🇦

bionic

Featured Posts

BleepBloop

The best act (song+performance+staging) won, it’s not that hard to understand:)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

LadyLuca

So dissapointed….

Vanilla won

Cha Cha Cha deserved this… good taste in music lost last night…

I didint mind loreen… but when i heard that she came back for eurovision 2023 it really made me dislike her. gurl let others win. you know u are a eurovision fan favorite. u dont need this. 

• Like 4
  • LMAO 3
  • Love 1

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, LadyLuca said:

So dissapointed….

Vanilla won

Cha Cha Cha deserved this… good taste in music lost last night…

I didint mind loreen… but when i heard that she came back for eurovision 2023 it really made me dislike her. gurl let others win. you know u are a eurovision fan favorite. u dont need this. 

She said "I lost my #1 spot to Chanel on the ESC 250 let me make a comeback and reclaim my spot for another 10 years."

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

bionic

tattoo was created in a lab to have mass appeal so its not a surprise it won

buy bionic
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

StarryNight

I wonder how Sweden really feels about this because you could clearly sense bittersweet victory feel in the air when they announced last points, Europe WANTED Käärijä. :bye:

I mean she got ZERO 12 from public 

• Like 2
  • LMAO 2

idk to me neither of the best songs won... but when it comes to the overall package, i agree with the final result. Loreen's creation is so beautiful. Yes, highly-produced - but yet still emotional. She really sells the song to you with how much she's into it herself. Finland's whole performance was fun but also so overstimulating... too loud, too colorful, too quirky - just too much of everything. 

and for people arguing about getting rid of the juries... the public gave Spain last place. if that doesn't say enough about the GP's taste levels then idk what will.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Juanlittlem
9 minutes ago, EdX said:

the public gave Spain last place. if that doesn't say enough about the GP's taste levels then idk what will.

I'm still mad about that :deadbanana:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 3

andreas85

Käärijä was easily the best performer. I don't even remember Loreen's song anymore, it is so forgettable.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

bionic
56 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Oh I love all these sour tears. Keep them coming, they make me h*rd. 

ur fave won and yet u still posting twice in a row about how mad everyone else is? its giving sore winner

buy bionic
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sandrology

I think it opens up the Discussion again, to introduce Eurovisions original voting procedure via televote only. It has a sour taste that a a song contest, where People from europe and around the world should come together to celebrate music are angry at the end of the night, while the "democratic winner" lost, due to heavy favoritism in the juries. 18 times 12 Points for Loreen from the Juries while no Televote gave her the same amount of points, sounds just not right. 

As I'm myself am impressed by Loreen as an Artist, as well as the performance of her and the stageing, the song is lacking alot of quality in my Opinion. A question i asked myself yesterday: If it wasn't the "Name" Loreen that would stand behind this performance and Song, would it even be considered that much of a winner?

These so called juries should consider originality as well. it's a shame that countries like Croatia and Germany that fall out of the ESC-formular, don't get praised for daring to be different and therefore get nearly no Points from the Juries, while others get them easily for staying in the ESC-lane.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, River said:

But I must say, the eurovison was very UK oriented and very little Ukrain oriented and it's sucks.

I thought the balance was perfect. 

The UK had to do all the heavy technical and financial lifting and I think they deserved to showcase Liverpool as a result. But it wasn’t obnoxious nor cheesy, the postcards were great and the presenters had great chemistry (including Artem on the commentary). The choice to have non-UK intervals showed this felt more international than previous ones. The Ukraine team also played a huge role in the creative concepts and artistic direction for the event too. 

A Ukrainian family near me said they loved it and they said that too much focus on Ukraine would keep reminding them of the war and not letting them take a breather and enjoy unity.

A heavily Ukrainian themed event wouldn’t have been feasible logistically and would take the focus on the war rather than the unity of the show.

• River unpinned this topic