Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I like Lady GaGa's.. music

Starmie25

Featured Posts

Starmie25

Seriously, we don't talk about this enough, but LG is quite the chameleon. She has delved into so many different themes and music genres, like you got your clubby, euro pop bangers for those wild Friday nights with your mates - 

You've also got a wild collection of hybrid, disco-electronic anthems that'll give you that inner fire and motivation for days, even after the drinks run out. 

If you want to be a bit risque and into delve a bit more into darker territory sonically and lyrically, then you got a nice selection of intense, bombastic, techno bangers with lots of pizzaz and style - 

if those haven't satisfied your electronic pallete and you want to dive beyond into the weirder, colourful  electronic genre umbrella then over here you've got a raunchy, slick, electro-pop banger with a slight 90s flair, a trance-electro chune with plenty of spanish guitars and thumping drops, and a retro video game inspired anthem that'll keep you bopping till the lights go out - 

If all the above are just a bit too IN YOUR FACE and you want something a bit more, close to home - singer songwriter, piano, folky feels with heart on sleeve lyrical telling and sweet, soaring vocals alongside then these gems will be your vibe this Autumn season - 

And lastly you may be wanting something a bit more commercial, but still with that classic Gaga edge then here you've got the hypnotic "911" chant, the gruesome and twisted "Replay" floor banger and the triumphant House-disco anthem "ROM".

Enjoy.

more TBA soon 

• Starmie25 changed the title to I like Lady GaGa's.. music
Lucas

You could add "woke" songs like Born This Way, Angel Down, Come To Mama...

edit: I'm so nice that if you decide to add them I'll edit this so it will look like the idea came from you :sweat:

Starmie25
29 minutes ago, Lucas said:

edit: I'm so nice that if you decide to add them I'll edit this so it will look like the idea came from you :sweat:

I can't re-write history like that Lucas. It was all u!

ELECTROHEART

Yes, but I prefer Margot (((:ladyhaha:)))

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

ALGAYDO

I detect no lies here, she really is the only mainstream artist out rn with such a broad music. Like, I still can’t believe SummerBoy, Alejandro, HML, ARTPOP, Anything Goes, Million Reasons, Replay are all from the same artist. It’s insane and I love her for it 

Smother Em Eh

Besides the humor of this 

Yes, she’s quite the chameleon! I just can’t get enough of her. She’s so talented and has a song for everything. :pawsup:

You could have included The Cure in there somewhere to help showcase her versatility. :triggered:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Starmie25
5 hours ago, ELECTROHEART said:

Yes, but I prefer Margot (((:ladyhaha:)))

Could Margot put out an album like Born This Way though?

Yes-ish

Archived