💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Saweetie partially blames two-year album delay on her astrological sign

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Saweetie's debut studio album, Pretty B*tch Music, was originally scheduled for a June 2021 release, the 29-year-old recently revealed why the wait will be worth it, sharing that she wants fans to "really understand" her story—which includes her life as a West Coast girl.

"I've been through a lot of interesting experiences," said Saweetie. "So, I wanna put that all into my album in the most artistic and organic way."

Saweetie is cool with taking the time she needs for perfection.

"I feel like a debut album is not something you just put out," she explained. "It's not something you play with. I'm a Cancer so I like to overthink sometimes, but I think you have to be really careful with that and I take my art really serious."
She's treating her first LP like a make-it-or-break-it moment, noting that "an album is really a true introduction to the world." "I really want to take my time with it because I want it to be a masterpiece."  source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

I mean... astrology is completely deceptive nonsense but if its her coping mechanism, fair enough to her! 

InTheCloset

Yeah Astrology is totally real. Just like the Sour Candy music video, BTW ball and Joanne world tour dvd, dinner feat adele and so on:huntyga:

The abyss stares back

A lady at my job yesterday told me about her high blood pressure, but that she’s a Leo and Leos aren’t supposed to be like that. Ummmmmm

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Economy

That's a very subtle and indirect blame at best tho :enigma:

She mainly blamed it on overthinking things. She just happens to think her astrological signs plays into that personality. So it's a very secondary and Indirect

If that was true then why Taylor Swift works her ass off and drops music like confetti if she's not a Capricorn 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Versace

This is just an indirect way to say she’s not content or happy with the material but something tells me as always these debut album delays are mostly from labels unhappy with the finished product or wanting hit singles before the release. 

Archived