💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Demi Lovato - Heart Attack (Rock Version)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Levine

Remember when some days ago someone said about Bloody Mary rising up the charts that if there was any other artist would have exploited the song to the hell? Well, I say thank god Gaga is not like them. 

Teletubby
8 minutes ago, Levine said:

Remember when some days ago someone said about Bloody Mary rising up the charts that if there was any other artist would have exploited the song to the hell? Well, I say thank god Gaga is not like them. 

Demi released it to celebrate 10 year anniversary.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

38 minutes ago, Levine said:

Last time I checked Gaga released a 10-year-anniversary of BTW... Weird... 

Defmix100
58 minutes ago, Levine said:

I don't think many people would complain if Gaga recorded a rock version of Bloody Mary (as long as it had new vocals, not a remix)

Joshie S

Oh it sounds so good. Smart move :poot:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Versace
3 hours ago, Teletubby said:

Demi released it to celebrate 10 year anniversary.

Not only that but she’s been performing a rock rendition of the song on her tour for a while now.

There’s also rock renditions of Cool For The Summer and Sorry Not Sorry that she performs on tour. Would love to get those on streaming someday. 

Archived