šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Lana Del Rey - Did You Know That There's a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd

alsemanche

Featured Posts

Rolodex of Hate

Ok I loveeee the concept but the production is kind of annoying me. Like I know the distortion/muffled vocals are a stylistic choice, but it feels a bit constant, like we never get actual clarity? šŸ˜¬Ā Also, is anyone else hearing really annoying clipping (distortion) in Fingertips or is that just me? Frustrating cus itā€™s a gorgeous song.

We have no legal choice but to stan

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lona Delery
24 minutes ago, Rolodex of Hate said:

Ok I loveeee the concept but the production is kind of annoying me. Like I know the distortion/muffled vocals are a stylistic choice, but it feels a bit constant, like we never get actual clarity? šŸ˜¬Ā Also, is anyone else hearing really annoying clipping (distortion) in Fingertips or is that just me? Frustrating cus itā€™s a gorgeous song.

yea, the white noise in fingertips comes from the fact its a voice note that lana split up and made into a song

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Ultimecia

I liked it, but to me this album feels a bit bloated and too... preachy ? :shrug:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

alsemanche

What an album. This could potentially become my favorite album by her. I didn't dislike a single song, not even the interludes. Obviously,Ā I need to listen again but yeah I don't see myself hating any of the songs. Kinstugi simply destroyed me tbh.Ā 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Maxine Puth
3 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

I liked it, but to me this album feels a bit bloated and too... preachy ? :shrug:

I agree about the bloated part.Ā :max: I think it wouldā€™ve made a better 9-10 track album.Ā 

NATAH

this is a fantastic record to listen to from start to finish, i love albums that i can just put on and listen without needing to skip cus there's nothing that sticks out

mother, what must i do?

I love albums that stand as a full piece like this one. It's not just a bunch of songs, it's a whole. I will definately listen to it A LOT. Let the light in sounds like the little sister of Tomorrow never came. LUUUUV it.

HookerOnAChurch

Am I wrong or is this her longest album? Btw, I'm in love whit it. Not even one skip for me.Ā 

Benji

Okay, I love this album but I have one gripe with it and thatā€™s the order of the track list. Ā I know what sheā€™s going for with the track list but I feel like the middle just stays a little too slow for too long and feels like a bit of a drag.

Maybe putting Fingertips at the end and spacing the middle out with Fishtail and Peppers would keep the pacing a bit more interesting.

Maxine Puth
8 minutes ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

Am I wrong or is this her longest album? Btw, I'm in love whit it. Not even one skip for me.Ā 

If you donā€™t count Paradise Edition (aka ha TFM) then yes by like 6 minutesĀ :max: Though thatā€™s compared to LFL, which has no interludes.Ā 

AURAOFSHEISSE
5 hours ago, qoqo said:

Iā€™m not sure what she means a lot of the times :(

Thatā€™s the genius of them, this album was so personal at times it feels like she wrote it for herself or her family to listen to, I was shook that she talked about her fear of not having a baby or a healthy baby in ten years. Her lyrics arenā€™t supposed to be relatable any more, theyā€™re like an abstractĀ personal snapshot of her life. In my opinion her writing gets better and better each album, she rlly is the best songwriter of this generation

ā€œHands on your knees, Iā€™m Angelina Jolieā€

Margaret had me crying in my office. I just love that song. I also am loving The Grants.Ā 

Archived