💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

SPOILERS: Joker 2 filming on March 25/26 will include Gaga

Reality

Featured Posts

Reality
SPOILERS BELOW

EDIT - Along with the protestors, the filming is expected to include explosions & Gaga herself, who will also probably be shooting outdoors at the time.

🖤👹

Bowman

no hablo espanol

google translate: 

According to NBC News, the "Joker: Folie à Deux" scenes on March 25 and 26 will have around 700 "protesters." The #Joker2 team is already setting up equipment near Manhattan and Lady Gaga is expected to shoot her scenes in the region.

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Dennis

Protestors as a part of the movie script right? The last thing we need is for the movie to be canceled before its even released :toofunny:

Lady Gaga 2009
12 minutes ago, Reality said:

According to NBC News, the scenes of "Joker: Folie à Deux" on March 25 and 26 will have about 700 "protesters."  The #Joker2 team is already assembling the equipment near Manhattan and Lady Gaga is expected to shoot her scenes in the region.

Reality
4 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Protestors as a part of the movie script right? The last thing we need is for the movie to be canceled before its even released :toofunny:

Yeah, they're part of the movie.

🖤👹

Flippy
7 minutes ago, Bowman said:

no hablo espanol

google translate: 

According to NBC News, the "Joker: Folie à Deux" scenes on March 25 and 26 will have around 700 "protesters." The #Joker2 team is already setting up equipment near Manhattan and Lady Gaga is expected to shoot her scenes in the region.

Not you saying Spanish omg :ladyhaha:

It's Portuguese :kiss::kara:

Also, I'm guessing the "protesters" will be part of the movie/extras? :oprah:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Charmz

Like… isn’t Trump supposed to be arrested around there like any day now??

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

Bowman
8 minutes ago, Flippy said:

Not you saying Spanish omg :ladyhaha:

It's Portuguese :kiss::kara:

Also, I'm guessing the "protesters" will be part of the movie/extras? :oprah:

ooo omg whoops i didn’t see it was Portuguese! Thanks for letting me know :icant::heart:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Aussie

How cool would it be if they threw in a Gaga Easter egg or two in the movie? Maybe some visual reference to the Telephone music video when in Arkham Asylum? Something in the background of the protest , or anything really 

Dennis
16 minutes ago, Charmz said:

Like… isn’t Trump supposed to be arrested around there like any day now??

Well since the producers need protesters, we'll just give them the address of Joker 2 set and tell them thats where trump will be arrested, free props :billie:

• Reality changed the title to Joker 2 filming on March 25/26 will include ~700 protestors, explosions, & Gaga
Stephen

I hope this means Todd is ready to give us the first look at Harley in costume.

Reality
5 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I hope this means Todd is ready to give us the first look at Harley in costume.

Right? Cause if Gaga isn’t in costume when there’s 700 protestors and explosions going around… :bear:

🖤👹

Stephen
17 minutes ago, Reality said:

Right? Cause if Gaga isn’t in costume when there’s 700 protestors and explosions going around… :bear:

It's definitely possible tbh. :franminervini:

• artdoll changed the title to SPOILERS: Joker 2 filming on March 25/26 will include Gaga

Archived