Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

SPOILERS: Joker 2 filming on March 25/26 will include Gaga

Reality

Featured Posts

Reality
SPOILERS BELOW
Ā 

EDIT - Along with the protestors, the filming is expected to include explosions & Gaga herself, who will also probably be shooting outdoors at theĀ time.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Bowman

no hablo espanol

google translate:Ā 

According to NBC News, the "Joker: Folie Ć  Deux" scenes on March 25 and 26 will have around 700 "protesters." The #Joker2 team is already setting up equipment near Manhattan and Lady Gaga is expected to shoot her scenes in the region.

š•Æš•µ, š–‹š–—š–Šš–Š š–’š–ž š–’š–Žš–“š–‰

Dennis

Protestors as a part of the movie script right? The last thing we need is for the movie to be canceled before its even releasedĀ :toofunny:

Lady Gaga 2009
12 minutes ago, Reality said:

Ā 

According to NBC News, the scenes of "Joker: Folie Ć  Deux" on March 25 and 26 will have about 700 "protesters."Ā  The #Joker2 team is already assembling the equipment near Manhattan and Lady Gaga is expected to shoot her scenes in the region.

Reality
4 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Protestors as a part of the movie script right? The last thing we need is for the movie to be canceled before its even releasedĀ :toofunny:

Yeah, they're part of the movie.

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Flippy
7 minutes ago, Bowman said:

no hablo espanol

google translate:Ā 

According to NBC News, the "Joker: Folie Ć  Deux" scenes on March 25 and 26 will have around 700 "protesters." The #Joker2 team is already setting up equipment near Manhattan and Lady Gaga is expected to shoot her scenes in the region.

Not you saying Spanish omg :ladyhaha:

It's Portuguese :kiss::kara:

Also, I'm guessing the "protesters" will be part of the movie/extras? :oprah:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Charmz

Likeā€¦ isnā€™t Trump supposed to be arrested around there like any day now??

Always & Forever, šŸ§ššŸ»ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¦‰CHARMZšŸ¦‰šŸ§ššŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Bowman
8 minutes ago, Flippy said:

Not you saying Spanish omg :ladyhaha:

It's Portuguese :kiss::kara:

Also, I'm guessing the "protesters" will be part of the movie/extras? :oprah:

ooo omg whoops i didnā€™t see it was Portuguese! Thanks for letting me knowĀ :icant::heart:

š•Æš•µ, š–‹š–—š–Šš–Š š–’š–ž š–’š–Žš–“š–‰

Aussie

How cool would it be if they threw in a Gaga Easter egg or two in the movie? Maybe some visual reference to theĀ Telephone music video when in Arkham Asylum? SomethingĀ in the background of the protest , or anything reallyĀ 

Dennis
16 minutes ago, Charmz said:

Likeā€¦ isnā€™t Trump supposed to be arrested around there like any day now??

Well since the producers need protesters, we'll just give them the address of Joker 2 set and tell them thats where trump will be arrested, free propsĀ :billie:

• Reality changed the title to Joker 2 filming on March 25/26 will include ~700 protestors, explosions, & Gaga
Stephen

I hope this means Todd is ready to give us the first look at Harley in costume.

Reality
5 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I hope this means Todd is ready to give us the first look at Harley in costume.

Right? Cause if Gaga isnā€™t in costume when thereā€™s 700 protestors and explosions going aroundā€¦Ā :bear:

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Stephen
17 minutes ago, Reality said:

Right? Cause if Gaga isnā€™t in costume when thereā€™s 700 protestors and explosions going aroundā€¦Ā :bear:

It's definitely possible tbh.Ā :franminervini:

• artdoll changed the title to SPOILERS: Joker 2 filming on March 25/26 will include Gaga

Archived