💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lee Alexander Mcqueen <3

Gen Z artRAVE

Featured Posts

Gen Z artRAVE

As a Little Monster and someone with a HUGE! fashion interest Lee Alexander McQueen comes to mind. II think many little monsters recognise the name Lee Alexander McQueen or at least McQueen and has seen a few looks from him, especially the ones gaga has worn. And me personally, I love McQueen the alien shapes and extravagant materials tells stories only some people can pull of just like gaga and that's why I'm gonna show Gaga in McQueen <3

00-story-lady-gaga-mcqueen.jpg612780.jpg?quality=75&width=1200&auto=welady-gaga-bad-romance_400.jpg&q=60lady-gaga-300x400-6fd0a2a709544c4791dad9lady-gaga-nyc-armadillo-shoes.jpg

gettyimages-1127186951.jpg

bb7c965caaf2e23e4e5ddd769708ae70.jpglady-gaga-still-wearing-applause-face-ma

Lady-Gaga-The-Chromatica-Ball-Tour-Londo

67232b54919e33daa917c7e7bacbc3ec.pngimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0RufALT2LvKTOMbC92oWimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBLNrOdwQgaTJ8fhTTP3smaxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

white_christmas_listing.pngLady-Gaga-Alejandro-i.jpg41cfdea87e5b081c284f2f52b141ce15.jpggaga.jpg365171-lady-gaga-interprete-telephone-etlady-gaga-2009-mtv-vma-07.jpggaga-2_160748611840.jpggaga-6_160751548649.jpg

9b82b271dff4a4862b00cb278d9ecf23--lady-g61895799-11163703-She_wrote_in_the_capti

The-Manifesto-of-Little-Monsters-Monster

900_675_Main_Image19_0920__2020092018302lady-gaga-911-video-car-accident.jpeg

D5HDX1EXoAAq2Jx.jpg:large

BX5fnYXCMAAFRVW.jpg:largelady-gaga-v-magazine-cover-v99-spring-20

072815-lady-gaga-alexander-mcqueen-shoesFrc1LoYXsAcp8EK?format=jpg&name=small

Moral of the phots are: Gaga has always and will always wear and collect McQueen even trough all her eras and aesthetics from 2008-2023 <3

This meat dress stinks <3

AURAOFSHEISSE

I don’t think anyone since Lee has come even I little bit close to his level of fashion magic and artistry, truly a once in a generation talent:heart:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Gen Z artRAVE
1 minute ago, AURAOFSHEISSE said:

I don’t think anyone since Lee has come even I little bit close to his level of fashion magic and artistry, truly a once in a generation talent:heart:

His mind was DNA! he was the future of the past! he will always be missed and the shitty brand of Alexander McQueen nowadays is a shame....(no taste now after him)

Lemondeduerl

Isn't this a Gucci? 

Lady-Gaga-sorprende-en-alfombra-roja-de-

Anyways  back to the topic they were made for each other, Imagine the things they could have made :(

:)

Pennywise

This post is giving 2012. No I will not elaborate :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

AURAOFSHEISSE
23 minutes ago, Gen Z artRAVE said:

His mind was DNA! he was the future of the past! he will always be missed and the shitty brand of Alexander McQueen nowadays is a shame....(no taste now after him)

It is sad that it seems so uninspired now , Sarah Burton the current designer worked closely with Lee for years ig she just doesn’t have his same vision. There are ways to reinvent a brand without losing the core elements …it seems like she is much more focused on tailoring than theatrics while Lee blended both perfectly

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

phantasmas

Gaga being one of his muses and seeing her continue to wear McQueen is so touching :heart:

Roughhouse Dandy
58 minutes ago, Sexxx said:

This is Valentino 

Drag them. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Gaga + McQueen = perfection :heart:

But honestly though, I’ll never forget watching parts of Plato’s Atlantis waiting to hear Bad Romance. That was my first introduction to the world of high fashion, what would become an obsession for years!

Although the industry is no where near as creative and inspiring as it was then than it is now, Gaga’s love for fashion and creativity plus Lee’s incredible and dark imagination which projects into his work will always have a special place inside of me.

I wish fashion was like this now it would make want to be part of that world again.

Gen Z artRAVE
21 hours ago, Sexxx said:

This is Valentino 

Google failed me :(

Gen Z artRAVE
22 hours ago, Lemondeduerl said:

Isn't this a Gucci? 

Lady-Gaga-sorprende-en-alfombra-roja-de-

Anyways  back to the topic they were made for each other, Imagine the things they could have made :(

Google is my enemy :(

Gen Z artRAVE
22 hours ago, Pennywise said:

This post is giving 2012. No I will not elaborate :poot:

ELABRORATETATETE

Archived