Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Donald Trump debuts at #4 on Bubbling Under Hot 100

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Donald Trump and J6 Prison Choir’s “Justice for All” debuts on Billboard’s Digital Song Sales chart (dated March 25) at No. 1. The recording sold 33,000 downloads March 10-16, according to Luminate.

“Justice for All” is a recording of former U.S. President Trump and a group of men imprisoned for their involvement in the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C. In the song, he recites the U.S. Pledge of Allegiance, mixed with the J6 Prison Choir singing “The Star-Spangled Banner.”

The J6 Prison Choir requested that Trump be part of the song. He agreed and recorded his audio at his Mar-a-Lago residence in Palm Beach, Fla. Per Forbes, the prisoners recorded their vocals by phone and the track was “reportedly produced by a major recording artist who [has] not [been] identified.”

https://www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/donald-trump-j6-prison-choir-justice-for-all-digital-song-sales-chart-1235289593/

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

family guy vomit GIF

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ThisGuyTony

“produced by a major recording artist who [has] not [been] identified.”

Inb4 it was produced by Gaga and Joe Germonatta :rip: 

joe-germanotta-lady-gaga-today-main1-200

Ladle Ghoulash
2 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Inb4 it was produced by Gaga and Joe Germonatta :rip: 

joe-germanotta-lady-gaga-today-main1-200

Lolol

but srsly, it was definitely Kanye 

HiddenWeirdo
4 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

This sounds more like something Nils Sjöberg would do:artdoll2:

HiddenWeirdo
11 minutes ago, dollardays said:

Have you guys listened to this song? I got the chills, it's so weird :traumatica:

Omg, I just did. It's not just weird... it scared the f*ckin sh*t out of me :koons:

27monster27
36 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

“Justice for All” is a recording of former U.S. President Trump and a group of men imprisoned for their involvement in the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C. In the song, he recites the U.S. Pledge of Allegiance, mixed with the J6 Prison Choir singing “The Star-Spangled Banner.”

The J6 Prison Choir requested that Trump be part of the song. He agreed and recorded his audio at his Mar-a-Lago residence in Palm Beach, Fla. Per Forbes, the prisoners recorded their vocals by phone and the track was “reportedly produced by a major recording artist who [has] not [been] identified.”

he/him/his

• Teletubby changed the title to Donald Trump debuts at #4 on Bubbling Under Hot 100

Archived