💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Donald Trump debuts at #4 on Bubbling Under Hot 100

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Sandrology

Just to get an Idea how insane this is, here are some real an respected Musicians who never reached Billboard #1:

Nirvana, One Direction, Shania Twain, Green Day, Bruce Springsteen, Johnny Cash, Missy Elliot, Imagine Dragons

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
androiduser
3 hours ago, Sandrology said:

Just to get an Idea how insane this is, here are some real an respected Musicians who never reached Billboard #1:

Nirvana, One Direction, Shania Twain, Green Day, Bruce Springsteen, Johnny Cash, Missy Elliot, Imagine Dragons

if I understood correctly, this is just a #1 on the digital sales chart, not the overall Billboard 100

Sandrology
14 minutes ago, androiduser said:

if I understood correctly, this is just a #1 on the digital sales chart, not the overall Billboard 100

You are totally right, but then the title is a bit misleading tbh :laughga:

androiduser
1 minute ago, Sandrology said:

then the title is a bit misleading for me

yes, it's clickbait

The sales are probably just a stunt by some rich asshole, the same as you see with right-wing books sometimes. That is to say, they don't care about making money off the track, they just want the attention of it "charting", and it doesn't necessarily reflect any significant amount of public interest.

• Teletubby changed the title to Donald Trump debuts at #4 on Bubbling Under Hot 100
Teletubby

#4 on Bubbling Under Hot 100

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

HiddenWeirdo
2 hours ago, Teletubby said:

#4 on Bubbling Under Hot 100

Katy Perry - Harleys In Hawaii

#10 on Bubbling Under Hot 100

just saying :traumatica:

Archived