💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Art of Sampling (Lana, Madonna, Britney and more)

River

Featured Posts

River

Hello, this is me again, River.

After the mild success (let me lie to myself thanks) of the previous thread, I decide to continue this mess.

*all videos starts at the exact moment of the sample, in the sampling song and the original song, so just click play!*

So let's start :giveup:

Lana - Born To Die

This masterpiece of a song contains a very particular sample, through the song you hear a guy saying "god damn, louder", well, here it is...

Spoiler

Next is Britney - Toxic

This one contains 2 samples from the same song merged together to create the iconic sound of the song

Spoiler

this part was re-created because the sample was not clean enough

Madonna - Hung Up

And no I'm not going to talk about Gimme Gimme Gimme, there is another sample here..  actually, Madonna sampled HERSELF.

Spoiler

Next is one of the most iconic songs of all time, that has been covered and sampled multiple times, even Gaga herself sampled it.

Queen - We Will Rock You

this one blew my mind when I first discovered it

Spoiler

Next, some love for the Gorillaz, to celebrate their new album

Gorillaz - Clint Eastwood

of course it's sampling The Good, The River and The Ugly but there is another sample here

Spoiler

The instrumental of Clint Eastwood is basically the preset Rock 1 in this instrument.

Now last for the week, some love for a UK girl band

Sugababes - Round Round

This iconic sound is a sample of..

Spoiler

So that's it for this week, I hope you enjoyed it :D

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 6
  • Love 7
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 1

hieronymus

this video on Toxic's creation is incredible. it really shows how masterful the production is

https://youtu.be/cj6CDicY3NMl

edit: is there a way to make youtube videos embed by brute force? they always look sketchy and bad when they're just URLs 

Edited by Hold My Ham
  • Like 2

bionic

I like it when a sample is a SAMPLE. Songs like Hung Up, Look What You made Me Do etc are the limit of I like it

I hate songs like Super Freaky Girl, that dreadful I'm Good Da Ba Dee song, First Class etc that borrow too much from the original track

buy bionic
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 1

River
1 hour ago, bionic said:

I like it when a sample is a SAMPLE. Songs like Hung Up, Look What You made Me Do etc are the limit of I like it

I hate songs like Super Freaky Girl, that dreadful I'm Good Da Ba Dee song, First Class etc that borrow too much from the original track

I agree, I'm good is the perfect example of abusing the sample to get a hit song.

• Like 1

River
1 hour ago, Hold My Ham said:

this video on Toxic's creation is incredible. it really shows how masterful the production is

https://youtu.be/cj6CDicY3NMl

edit: is there a way to make youtube videos embed by brute force? they always look sketchy and bad when they're just URLs 

I think the problem is the short url, so use the regular url of the video, for example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj6CDicY3NM

• Love 1

SharkmanthaC

Posting the tag list at @River's request.

Hide contents

@monstertoronto  @JustinLovesGaga @chickenfriedblake @TheEdgeof96 @Chromatography @Zedd @Phaye Monster @EGOT2027 @Cersei Lannister @Monstruomexicano @Lamarrkx @Debithius @Du Da @heavymetalARTPOP @Stupid Oreo @Bowman @hoeslay @The Fame @bowlcutchris @giskardsb @LunaUniverse @Defmix100 @YourWhiskyMouth @Zeth @Emmanymar @GRIMEZSZ @Lady Spring @sarcamstic @NEYON @Tempest @Raggedy Adam @Anveeroy @nexus @Tinnitus15 @Zsozsi @Stef @Teal Ambition @NATAH @Zeitgeist @Prigari @Poltergeist @swooning @insight @ARTPOPART @Bruhndon @Meat @Franch Toast @RaraBitch @Juanjo @RahrahWitch @PatrickMonster @Cavadour @iizwhoiiz @RodeckDanny @Gaar @CatelynnMarie @Puddin @windzo @Ikvs @Gaga Goddess @Reginald @MonsterPawPR @Raven Stone @Midnights Mayhem @CHIPCHROME @actsleazy @IWasBornThisWay93 @053Timo @stevana229 @eksistents @Darcklighter22  @lovesickclouds @the_gags @Ivannn @PlayGaga @ItsAndrew @Harry Potter @VasilisVas @MonSwiftAnton @Quasi @IWantYourLove @Lady Dimitrescu @MonsterBall13 @Noah @rasclautmangos @LibraOctober98 @SonOfAphrodite @ChicaSkas @Not The Real Gaga @Aloe @CubbyGaga @SharGaga @joemayzzin @Anderson123 @HeAteMyHeart @phillipaf @monsterdino @Squeeshy Keety @ghs @ChrisMonster @Gatlyn @NichuuB @RAMROD @Modern Ecstasy2@brizoda @PdogtheDaibutsu @Togekiss @En_Sabah_Nur @iku iku iku @Esmerald @MCGaga @Snorlax @Sneaky Oliver @Jnick81 @Eido @Isma Monster @highwayunicorn9 @C Rose @Caothan Mcbride @Dawson @YuyiGaga @Sepsami @Monsterclaw @Boris2 @lasagna @Babel @SamanthaC @Number Five @TakeYouToHell @Sachasuperstar @GypsyVida @StarstruckIllusion @Monstermilo @Jonathan2244 @Magneto @LaLuna

@AnnaNicoleSmith  @Cello @Ceres @Flippy @Franch Toast @Frank Potion @Healed My Heart @Ivy @JakubM316 @JaysAMess @Juanlittlem @Stevies Cockatoo @littlepotter @LovingIsACherryPie @Mother of Puppies @NicoB @Oriane @Ororo Munroe @PartySick @RAMROD @Rat Boy @River @Ronk @SamanthaC @SourCandySugarBomb @Sofianer @TheSine @Teletubby@old sanuk @Concertaholic @Rhiannon @Edonis @HIM820 @Not The Real Gaga @Borisapillar @Mr Ricky @monketsharona @Pop Music @Sirius @Reality @Schwerk @Why am I on GGD @Maryjanesdope @G U C C I @GregJA @PourItUpPourItUp @MikeyL @The Fame @brizoda @PeachJug @Burim, @candbaba69, @mamo @samaria, @Warhol Killer @thedirtymonster @Samma123 @Snorlax, @Economy @desnorteio @Nycboy @TEANUS @Teletubby @gaga 4foot7 @La Rosalia @Kimmo @Admin @TylerBR97 @Anderson123 @clarkmonstr @AnglerfishbraBENUS @Fernster7 @Sarah H @fraann @edgarz @jasperw @Citrom @Zamomin @NATAH @berlinforme @Dirty Diana @sarahb @itsdxnyul @Rivington St, @Neroneau @Shipper @LaLuna @Quasi @ignotus @Tomster4Life @Bolkins @PlayGaga @Ployd @Esteban @papergangster @Tonymel @aurahmed @Helloo @Gaga911chroma @Shav33l @Levine @RihBeyGa @Future Nostalgia @Meat @Gaga Lazuli @Early Version @Stupid Oreo @XxBones @Miky @chaseanything @BBhomemaker @Bruhndon @Tyler1992 @FATCAT @Dimitri @Chromatica @Marilyn MonHoe @ElectricChapelR @Bradley @Irrelevant @melon @Ronnie @Calveesi @Red @Benguan @MuglerHooker @fishinmyhair @cryingrainbow @LadyxGaGa @CannaeDrive @Taylor Swift @Mindblown @phantasmas @Corous @Sour Candy @bb3 @Healed My Heart @Blue wig  @LoveGagaloo @ARTPOPulace @Sneaky Oliver @DoremonLove @AUARAOFSHEISSE @GAGASEXUAL @joemayzzin @xcx @XCX World @ristretto @JiWang2 @Nemanja @JamesonBaptism @iamamiwhoami @TasteofaFish @LunaUniverse @lady siwa @John Wayne @27monster27 @EvaSupernova @Urieyaki @darkgaga @high culture @theidlerwheel @D1SC0STICK @Plymouthgaga @Standing-o @AndrewGr @Patrickern777 @joannethenight @Mathieu44 @SlayMeToVenus @ARTPOPSTER @Godmatica @noahwamp @weed @qazplm123890 @Alexander @LastNight @CoolTrainerTerry @gypsygay @Garden Panty @Killerenigma @RichAssPiss @BabylonChristmas @nexus @Khepri @GrandeAvenue @Brizel @Amidana @Cereza @Ligufaca @JustTea @Rj Barker @RaraBitch @Aga Gydal @ARTBOP @Juanlittlem @Tinnitus15 @HomoWithFomo @mt1814 @Monstruous@Ororo Munroe @littlepotter @JaysAMess @Sofianer @Frank Potion @Cello @Mother of Puppies @JRCF29 @Franch Toast  @Flippy @Healed My Heart @Oriane @Ivy @LovingIsACherryPie @PartySick @Hola Soraya @NicoB @artdoll @COOOK @Teletubby @Juanlittlem @Stephen  @InTheCloset @RAMROD @Anveeroy @rumours @Kimmo @weed @Mikolaj @Rahrahbitchson @Rat Boy @Munchlax @Jonathanholland @FfFfFfFF @Teletubby @alsemanche

@alsemanche @AnnaNicoleSmith  @Cello @Ceres @Flippy @Franch Toast @Frank Potion @Healed My Heart @Ivy @JakubM316 @JaysAMess @Juanlittlem @Stevies Cockatoo @littlepotter @LovingIsACherryPie @Mother of Puppies @NicoB @Oriane @Ororo Munroe @PartySick @RAMROD @Rat Boy @River @Ronk @SamanthaC @SourCandySugarBomb @Sofianer @TheSine @Teletubby@old sanuk @Concertaholic @Rhiannon @Edonis @HIM820 @Not The Real Gaga @Borisapillar @Mr Ricky @monketsharona @Pop Music @Sirius @Reality @Schwerk @saltface @Why am I on GGD @Maryjanesdope @G U C C I @GregJA @PourItUpPourItUp @MikeyL @The Fame @brizoda @PeachJug @Burim, @candbaba69, @mamo @samaria, @Warhol Killer @thedirtymonster @Samma123 @Snorlax, @Economy @desnorteio @Nycboy @TEANUS @Teletubby @gaga 4foot7 @La Rosalia @Kimmo @Admin @TylerBR97 @Anderson123 @clarkmonstr @AnglerfishbraBENUS @Fernster7 @Sarah H @fraann @edgarz @jasperw @Citrom @Zamomin @NATAH @berlinforme @Dirty Diana @sarahb @itsdxnyul @Rivington St, @Neroneau @Shipper @LaLuna @Quasi @ignotus @Tomster4Life @Bolkins @PlayGaga @Ployd @Esteban @papergangster @Tonymel @aurahmed @Helloo @Gaga911chroma @Shav33l @Levine @RihBeyGa @Future Nostalgia @Meat @Gaga Lazuli @Early Version @Stupid Oreo @XxBones @Miky @chaseanything @BBhomemaker @Bruhndon @Tyler1992 @FATCAT @Dimitri @Chromatica @Marilyn MonHoe @ElectricChapelR @Bradley @Irrelevant @melon @Ronnie @Calveesi @Red @Benguan @MuglerHooker @fishinmyhair @cryingrainbow @LadyxGaGa @CannaeDrive @Taylor Swift @Mindblown @phantasmas @Corous @Sour Candy @bb3 @Healed My Heart @Blue wig @alsemanche @LoveGagaloo @ARTPOPulace @Sneaky Oliver @DoremonLove @AUARAOFSHEISSE @GAGASEXUAL @joemayzzin @xcx @XCX World @ristretto @JiWang2 @Nemanja @JamesonBaptism @iamamiwhoami @TasteofaFish @LunaUniverse @lady siwa @John Wayne @27monster27 @EvaSupernova @Urieyaki @darkgaga @high culture @theidlerwheel @D1SC0STICK @Plymouthgaga @Standing-o @AndrewGr @Patrickern777 @joannethenight @Mathieu44 @SlayMeToVenus @ARTPOPSTER @Godmatica @noahwamp @weed @qazplm123890 @Alexander @LastNight @CoolTrainerTerry @gypsygay @Garden Panty @Killerenigma @RichAssPiss @BabylonChristmas @nexus @Khepri @GrandeAvenue @Brizel @Amidana @Cereza @Ligufaca @JustTea @Rj Barker @RaraBitch @Aga Gydal @ARTBOP @Juanlittlem @Tinnitus15 @HomoWithFomo @mt1814 @Monstruous@Ororo Munroe @alsemanche @littlepotter @JaysAMess @Sofianer @Frank Potion @Cello @Mother of Puppies @JRCF29 @Franch Toast  @Flippy @Healed My Heart @Oriane @Ivy @LovingIsACherryPie @PartySick @Hola Soraya @NicoB @artdoll @COOOK @Teletubby @Juanlittlem @Stephen  @InTheCloset @RAMROD @Anveeroy @rumours @Kimmo @weed @Mikolaj @Rahrahbitchson @Rat Boy @Munchlax  @Pennywise @sexy @Dawson @Chesescake @Killa @Sachasuperstar @Xardas @Anglerfish @AnglerfishbraBENUS @RBNLM @GipJo @Gipsy @EdX @420 @Vojta @Blackout19

@Blackout19 @BLACKOUTbritney @DeluluSwine @Hey Boy @***** @Lippoutou @Joanne of Babylon @Zamomin @pachinko @berlinforme @Warhol Killer @TimotheeChalamet @BBhomemaker @Isma Monster @GoldenPonyboy @Railing @artd0me @uo111 @Maxine Puth @Comet @Bloody Judas @marktn@River @Teletubby @Noah @Flawless @Sandrology @Chesescake @Trunks @Anderson123 @Jack3257 @JustinLovesGaga @Healed My Heart @TEANUS @Reid LePage @whoresup @JRCF29 @RAMROD @Stephen  @Oriane @Cello @Ceres @HeardASine @BBhomemaker @phantasmas @Marges  @PartySick @littlepotter @NicoB @RebeldeFaith @candiedroses @castrx @amenbadkid @proxy @ElectricChapelR @theidlerwheel @franminervini @NashvilleGAGA @B2theRich33 @gyuri0613 @mamo @COOOK @hijadeputa @TasteofaFish @thisboyisamonster @Gaby15 @River @Juanlittlem @eddiereds @HeavyMetal Halcyon @KillerMonster @Mathjus @The Z @blackpink @Tomiel25 @BetrayedSTAN @Wet Fire @Cheezr @DanielM @Pablo @Rayure @Luke78619 @dominicgaga @Hold My Ham @Robot @Jake Gyllenhaal @high culture @Wixson @KevinWright @Creyk @Scheisse ._. @SwissMonster @Rassy @Reality @gagaohlala @TEANUS @Stoop @Bolkins @mwjuell91 @HotLikeMexico @RudraCNG @Mikah @Joschua @ScreamQueen007 @Sofianer @bornthisway51 @holy scheisse @NCgaga @brizoda @Vengaboy

she/her/hers
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 3
  • Shook 3

artdoll
1 minute ago, SamanthaC said:

Reveal hidden contents

@monstertoronto  @JustinLovesGaga @chickenfriedblake @TheEdgeof96 @Chromatography @Zedd @Phaye Monster @EGOT2027 @Cersei Lannister @Monstruomexicano @Lamarrkx @Debithius @Du Da @heavymetalARTPOP @Stupid Oreo @Bowman @hoeslay @The Fame @bowlcutchris @giskardsb @LunaUniverse @Defmix100 @YourWhiskyMouth @Zeth @Emmanymar @GRIMEZSZ @Lady Spring @sarcamstic @NEYON @Tempest @Raggedy Adam @Anveeroy @nexus @Tinnitus15 @Zsozsi @Stef @Teal Ambition @NATAH @Zeitgeist @Prigari @Poltergeist @swooning @insight @ARTPOPART @Bruhndon @Meat @Franch Toast @RaraBitch @Juanjo @RahrahWitch @PatrickMonster @Cavadour @iizwhoiiz @RodeckDanny @Gaar @CatelynnMarie @Puddin @windzo @Ikvs @Gaga Goddess @Reginald @MonsterPawPR @Raven Stone @Midnights Mayhem @CHIPCHROME @actsleazy @IWasBornThisWay93 @053Timo @stevana229 @eksistents @Darcklighter22  @lovesickclouds @the_gags @Ivannn @PlayGaga @ItsAndrew @Harry Potter @VasilisVas @MonSwiftAnton @Quasi @IWantYourLove @Lady Dimitrescu @MonsterBall13 @Noah @rasclautmangos @LibraOctober98 @SonOfAphrodite @ChicaSkas @Not The Real Gaga @Aloe @CubbyGaga @SharGaga @joemayzzin @Anderson123 @HeAteMyHeart @phillipaf @monsterdino @Squeeshy Keety @ghs @ChrisMonster @Gatlyn @NichuuB @RAMROD @Modern Ecstasy2@brizoda @PdogtheDaibutsu @Togekiss @En_Sabah_Nur @iku iku iku @Esmerald @MCGaga @Snorlax @Sneaky Oliver @Jnick81 @Eido @Isma Monster @highwayunicorn9 @C Rose @Caothan Mcbride @Dawson @YuyiGaga @Sepsami @Monsterclaw @Boris2 @lasagna @Babel @SamanthaC @Number Five @TakeYouToHell @Sachasuperstar @GypsyVida @StarstruckIllusion @Monstermilo @Jonathan2244 @Magneto @LaLuna

@AnnaNicoleSmith  @Cello @Ceres @Flippy @Franch Toast @Frank Potion @Healed My Heart @Ivy @JakubM316 @JaysAMess @Juanlittlem @Stevies Cockatoo @littlepotter @LovingIsACherryPie @Mother of Puppies @NicoB @Oriane @Ororo Munroe @PartySick @RAMROD @Rat Boy @River @Ronk @SamanthaC @SourCandySugarBomb @Sofianer @TheSine @Teletubby@old sanuk @Concertaholic @Rhiannon @Edonis @HIM820 @Not The Real Gaga @Borisapillar @Mr Ricky @monketsharona @Pop Music @Sirius @Reality @Schwerk @Why am I on GGD @Maryjanesdope @G U C C I @GregJA @PourItUpPourItUp @MikeyL @The Fame @brizoda @PeachJug @Burim, @candbaba69, @mamo @samaria, @Warhol Killer @thedirtymonster @Samma123 @Snorlax, @Economy @desnorteio @Nycboy @TEANUS @Teletubby @gaga 4foot7 @La Rosalia @Kimmo @Admin @TylerBR97 @Anderson123 @clarkmonstr @AnglerfishbraBENUS @Fernster7 @Sarah H @fraann @edgarz @jasperw @Citrom @Zamomin @NATAH @berlinforme @Dirty Diana @sarahb @itsdxnyul @Rivington St, @Neroneau @Shipper @LaLuna @Quasi @ignotus @Tomster4Life @Bolkins @PlayGaga @Ployd @Esteban @papergangster @Tonymel @aurahmed @Helloo @Gaga911chroma @Shav33l @Levine @RihBeyGa @Future Nostalgia @Meat @Gaga Lazuli @Early Version @Stupid Oreo @XxBones @Miky @chaseanything @BBhomemaker @Bruhndon @Tyler1992 @FATCAT @Dimitri @Chromatica @Marilyn MonHoe @ElectricChapelR @Bradley @Irrelevant @melon @Ronnie @Calveesi @Red @Benguan @MuglerHooker @fishinmyhair @cryingrainbow @LadyxGaGa @CannaeDrive @Taylor Swift @Mindblown @phantasmas @Corous @Sour Candy @bb3 @Healed My Heart @Blue wig  @LoveGagaloo @ARTPOPulace @Sneaky Oliver @DoremonLove @AUARAOFSHEISSE @GAGASEXUAL @joemayzzin @xcx @XCX World @ristretto @JiWang2 @Nemanja @JamesonBaptism @iamamiwhoami @TasteofaFish @LunaUniverse @lady siwa @John Wayne @27monster27 @EvaSupernova @Urieyaki @darkgaga @high culture @theidlerwheel @D1SC0STICK @Plymouthgaga @Standing-o @AndrewGr @Patrickern777 @joannethenight @Mathieu44 @SlayMeToVenus @ARTPOPSTER @Godmatica @noahwamp @weed @qazplm123890 @Alexander @LastNight @CoolTrainerTerry @gypsygay @Garden Panty @Killerenigma @RichAssPiss @BabylonChristmas @nexus @Khepri @GrandeAvenue @Brizel @Amidana @Cereza @Ligufaca @JustTea @Rj Barker @RaraBitch @Aga Gydal @ARTBOP @Juanlittlem @Tinnitus15 @HomoWithFomo @mt1814 @Monstruous@Ororo Munroe @littlepotter @JaysAMess @Sofianer @Frank Potion @Cello @Mother of Puppies @JRCF29 @Franch Toast  @Flippy @Healed My Heart @Oriane @Ivy @LovingIsACherryPie @PartySick @Hola Soraya @NicoB @artdoll @COOOK @Teletubby @Juanlittlem @Stephen  @InTheCloset @RAMROD @Anveeroy @rumours @Kimmo @weed @Mikolaj @Rahrahbitchson @Rat Boy @Munchlax @Jonathanholland @FfFfFfFF @Teletubby @alsemanche

@alsemanche @AnnaNicoleSmith  @Cello @Ceres @Flippy @Franch Toast @Frank Potion @Healed My Heart @Ivy @JakubM316 @JaysAMess @Juanlittlem @Stevies Cockatoo @littlepotter @LovingIsACherryPie @Mother of Puppies @NicoB @Oriane @Ororo Munroe @PartySick @RAMROD @Rat Boy @River @Ronk @SamanthaC @SourCandySugarBomb @Sofianer @TheSine @Teletubby@old sanuk @Concertaholic @Rhiannon @Edonis @HIM820 @Not The Real Gaga @Borisapillar @Mr Ricky @monketsharona @Pop Music @Sirius @Reality @Schwerk @saltface @Why am I on GGD @Maryjanesdope @G U C C I @GregJA @PourItUpPourItUp @MikeyL @The Fame @brizoda @PeachJug @Burim, @candbaba69, @mamo @samaria, @Warhol Killer @thedirtymonster @Samma123 @Snorlax, @Economy @desnorteio @Nycboy @TEANUS @Teletubby @gaga 4foot7 @La Rosalia @Kimmo @Admin @TylerBR97 @Anderson123 @clarkmonstr @AnglerfishbraBENUS @Fernster7 @Sarah H @fraann @edgarz @jasperw @Citrom @Zamomin @NATAH @berlinforme @Dirty Diana @sarahb @itsdxnyul @Rivington St, @Neroneau @Shipper @LaLuna @Quasi @ignotus @Tomster4Life @Bolkins @PlayGaga @Ployd @Esteban @papergangster @Tonymel @aurahmed @Helloo @Gaga911chroma @Shav33l @Levine @RihBeyGa @Future Nostalgia @Meat @Gaga Lazuli @Early Version @Stupid Oreo @XxBones @Miky @chaseanything @BBhomemaker @Bruhndon @Tyler1992 @FATCAT @Dimitri @Chromatica @Marilyn MonHoe @ElectricChapelR @Bradley @Irrelevant @melon @Ronnie @Calveesi @Red @Benguan @MuglerHooker @fishinmyhair @cryingrainbow @LadyxGaGa @CannaeDrive @Taylor Swift @Mindblown @phantasmas @Corous @Sour Candy @bb3 @Healed My Heart @Blue wig @alsemanche @LoveGagaloo @ARTPOPulace @Sneaky Oliver @DoremonLove @AUARAOFSHEISSE @GAGASEXUAL @joemayzzin @xcx @XCX World @ristretto @JiWang2 @Nemanja @JamesonBaptism @iamamiwhoami @TasteofaFish @LunaUniverse @lady siwa @John Wayne @27monster27 @EvaSupernova @Urieyaki @darkgaga @high culture @theidlerwheel @D1SC0STICK @Plymouthgaga @Standing-o @AndrewGr @Patrickern777 @joannethenight @Mathieu44 @SlayMeToVenus @ARTPOPSTER @Godmatica @noahwamp @weed @qazplm123890 @Alexander @LastNight @CoolTrainerTerry @gypsygay @Garden Panty @Killerenigma @RichAssPiss @BabylonChristmas @nexus @Khepri @GrandeAvenue @Brizel @Amidana @Cereza @Ligufaca @JustTea @Rj Barker @RaraBitch @Aga Gydal @ARTBOP @Juanlittlem @Tinnitus15 @HomoWithFomo @mt1814 @Monstruous@Ororo Munroe @alsemanche @littlepotter @JaysAMess @Sofianer @Frank Potion @Cello @Mother of Puppies @JRCF29 @Franch Toast  @Flippy @Healed My Heart @Oriane @Ivy @LovingIsACherryPie @PartySick @Hola Soraya @NicoB @artdoll @COOOK @Teletubby @Juanlittlem @Stephen  @InTheCloset @RAMROD @Anveeroy @rumours @Kimmo @weed @Mikolaj @Rahrahbitchson @Rat Boy @Munchlax  @Pennywise @sexy @Dawson @Chesescake @Killa @Sachasuperstar @Xardas @Anglerfish @AnglerfishbraBENUS @RBNLM @GipJo @Gipsy @EdX @420 @Vojta @Blackout19

@Blackout19 @BLACKOUTbritney @DeluluSwine @Hey Boy @***** @Lippoutou @Joanne of Babylon @Zamomin @pachinko @berlinforme @Warhol Killer @TimotheeChalamet @BBhomemaker @Isma Monster @GoldenPonyboy @Railing @artd0me @uo111 @Maxine Puth @Comet @Bloody Judas @marktn@River @Teletubby @Noah @Flawless @Sandrology @Chesescake @Trunks @Anderson123 @Jack3257 @JustinLovesGaga @Healed My Heart @TEANUS @Reid LePage @whoresup @JRCF29 @RAMROD @Stephen  @Oriane @Cello @Ceres @HeardASine @BBhomemaker @phantasmas @Marges  @PartySick @littlepotter @NicoB @RebeldeFaith @candiedroses @castrx @amenbadkid @proxy @ElectricChapelR @theidlerwheel @franminervini @NashvilleGAGA @B2theRich33 @gyuri0613 @mamo @COOOK @hijadeputa @TasteofaFish @thisboyisamonster @Gaby15 @River @Juanlittlem @eddiereds @HeavyMetal Halcyon @KillerMonster @Mathjus @The Z @blackpink @Tomiel25 @BetrayedSTAN @Wet Fire @Cheezr @DanielM @Pablo @Rayure @Luke78619 @dominicgaga @Hold My Ham @Robot @Jake Gyllenhaal @high culture @Wixson @KevinWright @Creyk @Scheisse ._. @SwissMonster @Rassy @Reality @gagaohlala @TEANUS @Stoop @Bolkins @mwjuell91 @HotLikeMexico @RudraCNG @Mikah @Joschua @ScreamQueen007 @Sofianer @bornthisway51 @holy scheisse @NCgaga @brizoda @Vengaboy

Is there even that many people on here? omg? not sam tagging the entire fanbase? :air:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
  • LMAO 4

SharkmanthaC
1 minute ago, artdoll said:

Is there even that many people on here? omg? not sam tagging the entire fanbase? :air:

I think you underestimate how many people are on here.

she/her/hers
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

artdoll
2 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I think you underestimate how many people are on here.

girl you just tagged a small country :air:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
  • LMAO 9

Poltergeist

Let me add a polish accent, two actually :flower:

Sooo, I don't listen to radio at all, but two days ago I was driving with my mom and this song was playing on the radio (listen to at least 10s):

And I knew at once that it was:

Also a few year ago I was really surprised that Katy Perry:

Has sampled a polish song:

I've been getting messages from my deep waters
  • YAAAS 2

River
2 minutes ago, Poltergeist said:

Let me add a polish accent, two actually :flower:

Sooo, I don't listen to radio at all, but two days ago I was driving with my mom and this song was playing on the radio (listen to at least 10s):

And I knew at once that it was:

Also a few year ago I was really surprised that Katy Perry:

Has sampled a polish song:

Thank you for that!

• Love 1

Poltergeist

Also, maybe anyone knows what does this part of song sample exactly?

Because me and my two friends are trying to figure it out since 3 years, and it's itching soooo hard because we know it samples something, but we don't know what exactly, it's become so frustrating that whenever something sounds like something else we call it 'the Wasabi effect' :messga:

Edited by Poltergeist

NATAH
18 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Hide contents

girl is this the entire website

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 1

Poltergeist

Also Rihanna:

Sampling my goddess Banks without giving her a credit:

I remember how angry tha fanbase was, and Banks was just like 'I'm pretty mad, but love you all for noticing this'

And Zedd:

Sampling @Poltergeist (:flower:):

Edited by Poltergeist