💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Miley Cyrus' Jaded outstreams River in the US

Teletubby

Should Jaded be the second single instead of River​​​​​​​?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jaded be the second single instead of River​​​​​​​?

Featured Posts

scheibemonster

I love River so much, but Jaded is literally one of the best songs I have ever heard. I literally cried the first time I heard it. That melody and the lyrics are just so beautiful, and you can hear the pain pouring out in her voice. 

Versace

Flowers is the only single worthy song on the album imo 

River would have been a great single in the mid 2010’s, Jaded sounds more current so I can see why it might do better or as some have pointed out could just be cause it’s track 2 after Flowers. 

FrankMonster

I think they should have released River the week before the album, then it could had at least a week to shine and build (more) hype. 

Then when you listen to the album and find River, you "discover" the hidden gem in the album. I love jaded more than river tbh, not that I dislike it or anything it just stole it's thunder. 

ssslyboy

Jaded is one of my least favorites on the album.  I don't hate it, but I don't like certain lyrics ("You're lonely now and I hate it," in particular).  But ... the GP has different taste than me, so probably!

emili0

I didn’t like the album and Jaded is the only song I have saved after Flowers :oops: I listen to it way more than Flowers, and one of the kids I work with (10 year old) requested Jaded today….the youth know the truth :vegas:

Teletubby

I have to apologize to you @River:flower: It turned out that Jaded used payola(autoplay). now it stoped working and Jaded is falling off the charts.

Global Spotify
• River #95 -  1,623,778
• Jaded OUT

US

• River - #147 - 365,532
• Jaded - #179(-80) - 336,121

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

River
1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

I have to apologize to you @River:flower: It turned out that Jaded used payola(autoplay). now it stoped working and Jaded is falling off the charts.

Global Spotify
• River #95 -  1,623,778
• Jaded OUT

US

• River - #147 - 365,532
• Jaded - #179(-80) - 336,121

I win once again :ororomunroe:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

chromaticainmyhead

her power lies in strong narratives in her songs with simple songwriting... Flowers has just proven that once again. It feels like she's not really in power of her artistic choices.. it's either a hit or miss

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Archived