Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga x Tom Ford

weed

Featured Posts

weed

Y'all... The AMOUNT of times I watched this.. I knew the choreo, I had favorite models lmao all of them! I was creating storylines mama I was so obsessed it was just so f*cking cunty and left me bald. Downloaded the audio and played it all the time walking to class, specifically walking in ways I remember at points in the song lol feeling myself. 

weed

you're crying at a party and the gals come up to you, "are you okay, doll? Come dance with us."

FroL0C1XsAABuK8?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

phantasmas

i was obsessed w/ Niles Rodgers at that time so when this dropped, I actually cried lol

and i thought this was what LG5 was going to sound like but then we got Joanne :billie:

weed
14 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

i was obsessed w/ Niles Rodgers at that time so when this dropped, I actually cried lol

and i thought this was what LG5 was going to sound like but then we got Joanne :billie:

I def had a Chic wave during that time too, he's an icon! I was ready for AHS Hotel music lmaoo 

Space Cowboy

I love that Mark was one of the dancers here, he had left her dance team after the BTWB. I wonder if that was Gagas idea to include him here.

Catnikko

I've watched this so many times but it still slays as much as the first time even watching it now :bradley:

also 55:40 of this video captures the moment so perfectly

Ultimecia

Pre-LG5 era was... wild, to say the least.

She was popping up everywhere, doing unexpected covers and performances.

She was everywhere and nowhere at the same time, confusing us at every turn. It was so weird and chaotic. (Chaos Angel :billie:)

And then we got Perfect Illusion :neyde: ... Which she specified was not indicative of the album as a whole, more confusion yet again.

All hell broke loose when she showed up in that bar with a cowboy hat, and started singing Sinner's Prayer. The reception of Joanne was extremely divisive within the fanbase, since it felt like she was turning her back on "Gaga" - with the infamous "I have to laugh" & her saying that she avoided her old costumes because they brought her trauma. :traumatica:

Those are very triggering times to reminisce about, I was going through a lot and it felt like Gaga was not the rock that she used to be for me. I wonder if any of you felt something similar during this period.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

Monstermilo

this version of i want your love is way better than the one on spotify, idk why they changed it............

2 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

this version of i want your love is way better than the one on spotify, idk why they changed it............

I prefer it too! 

InTheCloset

This was ICONIC. 

The choreo, the egdy models, gaga, tom ford, the fashion. 
It gives me a boost everytime i watch it

The abyss stares back

Bowman
4 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

I prefer this version too :traumatica:

They really overproduced the released version, and her vocals are a bit too much on it 

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

warhol killer

This was my indication of wanting a disco album from Gaga back in 2015/16, and then I wanted a psychedelic rock album from her after hearing she was working with Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker.

I was obsessed with this song for the rest of 2015; it definitely was one of her peak years, especially in changing the public's perception of her.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

10 hours ago, Warhol Killer said:

This was my indication of wanting a disco album from Gaga back in 2015/16, and then I wanted a psychedelic rock album from her after hearing she was working with Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker.

I was obsessed with this song for the rest of 2015; it definitely was one of her peak years, especially in changing the public's perception of her.

I think we all kind of wished for it and to be honest I think it might have been in the plans. She posted so many videos on IG listening to disco.

Also technically speak her jazz voice would really fit disco, I could even go further and imagine her do something unexpected like a metal inspired (vocally) disco club album with vocals like Barracuda. It would be beyond.

Archived