šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Mysterious white ARTPOP LPs spawn in Europe

Ophelia

Featured Posts

Helxig

It's funny because this misprint is going to become a collectors item by accident :laughga:Ā  Gaga's team didn't put out a limited edition for us... so a broken printer said let me just do this for you

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • LMAO 7
  • YAAAS 1

Future Lovers
7 hours ago, Putang Ina Mo said:

This is ARTPOP's censored cover in China and in the Middle East.Ā images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4CZ54FA4QBYZyjc3jfJh

That white vinyl version is certainly a special edition or a bootleg.

This is so wild to me bc if they're gonna censor anything I figured they'd go for photoshopping a shirt on her rather than covering her legs? Idk the cover itself isn't dirty in any way but I find the clear fact that she's not wearing a shirt more suggestive than her legs

SwissMonster

Ofc the one time Iā€˜m not at home in germany this happensĀ :alsemanche:Ā Will try my luck next saturday when Iā€™m back but it probably will be too late to get one

SwissMonsterĀ®ļø - Creating controversy since 1999
  • Love 1

chromaticainmyhead
7 hours ago, M i K E Y said:

Okay seems to be a misprint but did nobody in the production notice that 90% of the album cover isnā€™t there before sending them to stores?Ā :icant:

that's exactly the level of ambition we deserve after flooding their dms for the 10th consecutive year in a row

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Kirby Ghosty
5 hours ago, CatelynnMarie said:

i would have purchased on SIGHT. misprint or whatever, omg, that would be so cool to have in the collectionĀ :giveup:

Me too, itā€™s kinda like having a cute inside joke. Imagine if the vinyl was colored a hot-pink instead of blue or black,Ā slayĀ :glamourpuss:

• YAAAS 1

weed

imagine they did this but in a photoshoot/CGI kind of way for ARTPOP II, iconic

ESsXTFrXQAA2imR?format=jpg&name=4096x409

I wanna get a poster of this lol it's soo good

Ā 

Edited by weed
  • Like 1

Starmie25
5 hours ago, latina twilight said:

okay, it's most definitely a misprint, but prepare for myĀ big reach... didn't we get the album cover in parts like this 10 years ago?Ā :gum:

Go On GIF

Gaga2645
9 hours ago, latina twilight said:

okay, it's most definitely a misprint, but prepare for myĀ big reach... didn't we get the album cover in parts like this 10 years ago?Ā :gum:

Omg youā€™re right

HookerOnAChurch

She didn't remember ARTPOP because now it'sĀ RTPO. make sense to meĀ :ohwell:

Juanlittlem
2 hours ago, Maltese Falcon said:

I kinda want it because thats so ARTPOP.. like her and the background being missing is just so ARTPOP i cant explain it.

Maybe it reminds you of when her label chose DWUW as second single and then cancelled the MV and she went missing for 3 months and they let the album die? :hmm:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ā¤ļø Teletubby.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

bpmMonkey

They have it wildly in stock in my city for 29.99ā‚¬.. donā€™t know if I wanna get it or wait for the anniversary one thatā€™s probably coming later this yearĀ